Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't uninstall sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't uninstall sims 4 Empty Can't uninstall sims 4

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:41

Hi!

I tried to download toddlers and vampires through the alternative method but gave up pretty quickly. On my PC then I had sims 2, 3 and 4! So I decided to completely uninstall all sims games and reinstall sims 4 + the current pacs you have out. My problem now is that I uninstalled everything from the control panel and it worked except for sims 4. My dad said to delete the folder sims 4 from my c drive and I followed these instructions afterwards: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Manually-uninstalling-The-Sims-4/td-p/3447927

I still have sims 4 icon on my control panel and when I press uninstall I just get a notice like "are you sure", uninstalling and then nothing. I have restarted my computer so many times so it's not that. I'm downloading the sims 4 basegame and all the pacs from your downloads but I still wonder if I won't be able to run it since I messed up somewhere? 

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Can't uninstall sims 4 Empty Re: Can't uninstall sims 4

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:44

I have windows 10 64 bit if it matters Smile

Last edited by Wonderwalls on Mon 15 May 2017, 17:29; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 21:12

The first three pictures show up during my installation and when I try to start sims 4 without any packs I get told to update my game. And no matter where I look on my computer I cannot find the installationfiles

Back to top Go down

Can't uninstall sims 4 Empty this is the pictures

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 21:15

Can't uninstall sims 4 110
Can't uninstall sims 4 210

Can't uninstall sims 4 310
Can't uninstall sims 4 410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:27

Can somebody please help me or guide me in some way? I saw on fb that the new crack has been released and I desperately want to play too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 23:21

Idk how but I got it all working. Admins can close or remove this topic if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top