Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite household loading screen NOT MOD RELATED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite household loading screen NOT MOD RELATED  Empty Infinite household loading screen NOT MOD RELATED

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:00

Hello guys,
Well i installed each one of the game packs including the base game from your site AND the latest update. I followed the instructions closely including the firewall and antivirus things. I have no mods installed, no screenshots, nothing in the tray folder and no saves. So i start up the game and it loads perfectly. I can see that all the exp packs, stuff packs etc are there. So far so good. Then i make a new sim, place him in a lot and then - infinite loading. I have waited and waited - nada. I have got no idea what to do.  I tried the ultimate fix but as far as I saw its not relevant for the last update. I dont have room on my C drive so the game is installed in my E. I added the updates in order, i added them in that folder. The electronic arts part that is supposed to be in C IS indeed in C/Users/ME/Documents/Electronic art/The Sims 4 where all the mods/saves/tray folders are but they are empty. The manage world etc and other option work great until it comes to placing a household which results in infinite loading. What should i do? I should say that i had some spare time and i have reinstalled and installed the game already so that is not fixing the problem.

Back to top Go down

Infinite household loading screen NOT MOD RELATED  Empty Re: Infinite household loading screen NOT MOD RELATED

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:40

Everyone is having the same problem. We're waiting for G4TW to know about it and compile a fix.

Back to top Go down

Infinite household loading screen NOT MOD RELATED  Empty Re: Infinite household loading screen NOT MOD RELATED

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:58

I saw that there is a repack of FitGirl. Has anybody tried it yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:19

so annoying, i just downloaded the entire sims 4 game and all EPs last night.. so excited to play lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:26

Imperiious wrote:I saw that there is a repack of FitGirl. Has anybody tried it yet?
So far pretty much every crack out there for the game has the infinite loading screen, I don't see why Fitgirl's would be any different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 00:36

Ughust wrote:
Imperiious wrote:I saw that there is a repack of FitGirl. Has anybody tried it yet?
So far pretty much every crack out there for the game has the infinite loading screen, I don't see why Fitgirl's would be any different.

I just tried the FitGirl version. So far so good - made a sim and placed him successfully on a lot without more than 1 mins of waiting. If some1 is interested i can keep u updated on how it have worked out when i add the mods.

UPDATE: I placed all my saves and mods - everything works perfect. Good luck guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top