Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite loading after choosing Household [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite loading after choosing Household [CLOSED] Empty Infinite loading after choosing Household [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:05

Is there any fix for infinite loading after installing The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampire and Bowling Stuff? I've seen many threads that they have the infinite loading when they install the Parenthood but I haven't downloaded the Parenthood yet Sad Sad Sad . And I'm hoping for a fix in the Vampire DLC as of now. Thank you if there would be someone who can help me fix this. 

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading after choosing Household [CLOSED] Empty Re: Infinite loading after choosing Household [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:12

Hi! This is the link for the fix for Vampire dlc:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-possible-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-missing-language-strings-in-g4tw-toddlers-repack-obsolete

It's obsolete now because of the newest Parenthood pack but if you're going to stick for vampires for the mean time, then use this.

I gave up on troubleshooting the current pack so I'm stuck on Vampire dlc as well. Hope there will be a fix soon.

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading after choosing Household [CLOSED] Empty Re: Infinite loading after choosing Household [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:05

ladylonestar wrote:Hi! This is the link for the fix for Vampire dlc:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-possible-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-missing-language-strings-in-g4tw-toddlers-repack-obsolete

It's obsolete now because of the newest Parenthood pack but if you're going to stick for vampires for the mean time, then use this.

I gave up on troubleshooting the current pack so I'm stuck on Vampire dlc as well. Hope there will be a fix soon.

thank you so much for this fix Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  . it works fine now even though it's loading a bit longer now, but it's better than infinite loading.  lol! I'll be sticking in vampires for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 16:59

Hi @lyrnasychx ,

You can also take a look at this reply here should you feel like updating to parenthood and also this fix here for missing interactions.

Topic will be closed for now. Feel free to open a new thread or join an existing one should you have any 'Parenthood' bug.
Cheers! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top