Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite white loading screen and tiny unopenable window in corner of screen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite white loading screen and tiny unopenable window in corner of screen? Empty Infinite white loading screen and tiny unopenable window in corner of screen?

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 13:50

Hola, I'm having quite an annoying problem. Everytime I start my game, I get a weird unopened window with only the bar at the top with the X and the - (really small) I click the x, it freezes and then it eventually loads onto the sims 4. But, it's not done yet. It gives me this infinite white screen with the sims 4 cursor. If it ever does load, it gives me the game without any of my data or custom content. I have scanned with the mod conflicter detector multiple times and have deleted cc files whigh have problems, but it doesn't seem to make it any better. Please help.

Back to top Go down

Infinite white loading screen and tiny unopenable window in corner of screen? Empty Re: Infinite white loading screen and tiny unopenable window in corner of screen?

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 16:12

Hi there!

Have you applied the fix for infinite loading here and also parenthood fix here? Try to move your entire mods folder instead and see if it helps. Did you run the game as administrator? The tiny window usually suggests that there's 'another' program opening before it launches the sims 4. I'm not sure if it's a risk or not though.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top