Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Vampires and Toddlers won't let me use my mods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Vampires and Toddlers won't let me use my mods. Empty Sims 4 Vampires and Toddlers won't let me use my mods.

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 23:12

I downloaded the new pack and it ran fine. I went to make a sim and none of my mods showed up. I've been using mods on the game before so it must be something with the new pack. I'm so used to mods and I put so much work into finding and sorting them over time, that to not have them is stressing me out. None of them are showing up, not even my new ones that were made for this pack. Any and all help welcome.

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Vampires and Toddlers won't let me use my mods. Empty Re: Sims 4 Vampires and Toddlers won't let me use my mods.

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 23:21

My mods all work. Are you sure that your game didn't disable them? When you update the game, the mods gets disabled and you need to enable them again.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Vampires and Toddlers won't let me use my mods. Empty Re: Sims 4 Vampires and Toddlers won't let me use my mods.

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 23:33

So I turned the mods function back on again and some of them reappeared. I'm going through and testing them to see what works. Thanks for reminding me, it totally slipped my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 02:39

I need some help. Absolutely none of my mods are showing up. I have them enabled, laptop mode off, etc. I've used them forever and my folder is very organized (only one subfolder for each mod/cc creator) and i moved them, let my game reset itself, enabled cc/mods and still nothing. Moved all the cc/mods to another folder, downloaded a few new pieces of cc, still nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 07:04

Are these recent mods? Did they work with the previous version? It could be that these mods have not been updated after the toddlers update, so they may not work.

I know some furniture (like couch) had to be updated by the creators so the toddlers could seat on it. Also there was some new thing regarding mirror (because vampires).

Visit the site of creator of the mod and check to see if they have a new version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top