Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC in cracked sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CC in cracked sims 4 Empty CC in cracked sims 4

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 07:53

Hi, 

I recently downloaded the sims 4 from this site. I have some cc downloaded from TSR and I have no idea where and how to put these cc in the sims 4. Can someone teach me how to do that? 

Thanks a lot Very Happy Very Happy !!

Back to top Go down

CC in cracked sims 4 Empty Re: CC in cracked sims 4

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 11:43

okay so first step before installing cc after there's been a update, is check the date of the cc, if the cracked game hasn't had a update, then the cc you installed wont work if it was made after the update (luckily  the cracked update was released so all cc you download from now will work if you installed vampires)
second step, i get all my cc of the sims resource, just click download, and it will either need to be unzipped, or its just a .package file, you either unzip the items, i use winrar to do so, if they dont need to be unzipped then you can just click and drag them, 

the mods folder where the cc goes is in DOCUMENTS>ELECTRONIC ARTS>SIMS 4>MODS. 

if your cc needs to be unzipped then just open it with winrar (or whatever you use) and then drag the files into the mods folder  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 11:49

also if you need any visual help (such as screenshots or even a video) the English Simmer on YouTube makes a good tutorial on how to install cc, it was the video that helped me learn how to install it, it was the easiest video to follow. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 12:29

Thank you so much!!! Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top