Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 cracked help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 cracked help. Empty Sims 4 cracked help.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Oct 2017, 22:41

Hey, so I have a torrent version of the sims 4 - all works perfectly fine - no origin.

Basically I can't figure out how to have more than 1 expansion pack?
Cause everytime I download 1 it repackages the whole game and reinstalls...

So I have city living but I want more - is it possible on the hacked version?
And how can I do?
Any help / websites would be awesome!

I want cats and dogs and vampires etc.

Mod edit: moved to the right section & topic title clarified.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 cracked help. Empty Re: Sims 4 cracked help.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct 2017, 15:33

Hi @ballstothewall and welcome to the forum!

The cats & dogs will officially be release on November, so give and take, that's the estimated crack release date.

Seeing that you already have a pirated game, there will be no problem installing crack DLCs again. The first thing to take note is this guide below:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
Remember to read and follow the guide carefully. Take note that for G4TW version to work, you need to install all the DLCs if you want up till Vampire as well as (future) cats & dogs.

To install the DLCs, simply copy + paste the extracted files to your Sims 4 folder. No installation, no setup files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct 2017, 23:00

Ageha wrote:Hi @ballstothewall and welcome to the forum!

The cats & dogs will officially be release on November, so give and take, that's the estimated crack release date.

Seeing that you already have a pirated game, there will be no problem installing crack DLCs again. The first thing to take note is this guide below:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
Remember to read and follow the guide carefully. Take note that for G4TW version to work, you need to install all the DLCs if you want up till Vampire as well as (future) cats & dogs.

To install the DLCs, simply copy + paste the extracted files to your Sims 4 folder. No installation, no setup files.

Thanks for the link - however I cant find vampires or pets? So I have upto city living - whats left after that for me to get? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 11:06

Hi there, have you  looked at the link given to you?

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#

This one? In there you will find all the information on what to do
You must install all the DLC's. Do not skip one and follow the correct installation order. DO NOT INSTALL THE ULIMATE FIX AT ALl. Pets has not been released yet, so you will have to wait. Even the official version has not been released. If you want to install pets after it has been released, you will have to download and install all the other DLC's as well.

These are all the downloads with a short description of what is included.

Base game:   Origin Digital Deluxe Edition items, Plumbob lamps, Freezer Bunny Award.

Get to Work:  Holiday Celebration Pack (FP01, 2014 Christmas-themed items), Outdoor Retreat (GP01), Get to Work (EP01)

Get together: Spa Day (GP02), Luxury Party Stuff (SP01), Perfect Patio Stuff (SP02), Cool Kitchen Stuff (SP03), Spooky Stuff (SP04), Get together (EP02)

City living:    Dine Out (GP03), Movie Hangout Stuff (SP05), Romantic Garden Stuff (SP06), Kids Room Stuff (SP07), Backyard Stuff (SP08), Vintage Glamour Stuff (SP09), City Living (EP03).

Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff: Toddlers (included in the base game patch), Vampires (GP04), Bowling Stuff Pack (SP10).

Parenthood: Parenthood Game Pack (GP05)

Fitness Stuff: Fitness Stuff Pack (SP11)

Toddlers Stuff: Toddlers Stuff Pack (SP12)

But please read the instructions at that link to get your game to run without problems. There is additional stuff you have to do. If you skip that, you wont be able to run the game!

Last edited by Loonieloose on Sat 21 Oct 2017, 11:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 11:15

The downloads can be found here: https://games4theworld.org/downloads/
Pets is exoected in November.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 14:35

Polarbear wrote:The downloads can be found here: https://games4theworld.org/downloads/
Pets is exoected in November.
Hi @ballstothewall

Indeed you can find all our downloads at the link Polarbear had given.

Assuming your current version includes Get to Work & Get Together on top of City Living, you can continue with installing Vampires all the way till Toddler's Stuff. Also Pet's will officially be released (like I previously stated) on November 10th. A couple of things to take note before installing the rest of the DLCs (again if you have those two DLCs installed as well):

1. Order to install after City Living -> Vampire -> Parenthood -> Fitness -> Toddler's Stuff.
  2. **When you download the Vampires (Toddler) update, the filename will be changed to The Sims 4 Update v1.29.69.1020. This is perfectly normal and you have indeed downloaded the correct file. Upon extracting, if you happen to open the installation guide, it will mentioned "The Sims 4 City Living" instead, you can ignore that as well. 
  3. Now, copy + paste all the files inside the folder to your Sims 4 installation folder.
  4. **Before installing Parenthood, rename your current Game folder to Game_ (from your Sims 4 installation folder and NOT the downloaded folder) OR delete the Game folder.
  5. Install Parenthood up till Toddler's Stuff as per normal. (Copy + paste).
  6. Should your game starts in Spanish, don't panic! Download the fix here -> https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-fix
  7. Run the game as administrator and voila~ Your game will be updated to 1.33.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top