Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ultimate fix Empty ultimate fix

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 22:23

I hope that i am not stupid, but i cant download links..
ultimate fix Yii_oo12

Back to top Go down

ultimate fix Empty Re: ultimate fix

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017, 18:37

Hi! Are you trying to download specific DLCs or re-downloading things again? I know they are not using the ultimate fix version anymore but I couldn't find the thread for you. Have you tried downloading at their download site? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017, 19:34

G4TW are no longer using the ultimate fix. You have to download all the packs separately. There are 5 now. Base game , Get to work , get together, City living and Toddlers and Vampires, found here

https://games4theworld.org/downloads/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 15:04

Okay but is there any way, any website or any link I can go to/open so I can download the update-only? Sorry if I sound dumb, I am. I don't really want to play the game with any packs or dlcs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 15:45

Hi @satrne ,

If you're looking for an update only fix, I'd suggest installing the ZLOrigin instead. Since the G4TW mostly release by EPs. You can download it here. Though it'd better to have the whole EPs if you have enough space in my opinion.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 16:07

Thank you! ZLOrigin is perfect for what I'm looking for. Yeah, I do think playing the game with its full content would be the best gameplay experience but sadly I don't have enough space. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 17:08

satrne wrote:Thank you! ZLOrigin is perfect for what I'm looking for. Yeah, I do think playing the game with its full content would be the best gameplay experience but sadly I don't have enough space. Sad

Yes, it's unfortunate but true. Glad to hear you're able to play the game now, at least. (If you have an external drive you can easily install the sims there)
Happy Simming!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 06:19

I've actually considered using my external hard drive but didn't want to risk anything. I had a few questions in mind. Wouldn't the gameplay be a lot slower if I play it from there? And what are the chances for the hard drive corrupting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 10:45

I have ZLOrigin version on my C drive and the G$TW version on two external drives ( Jup, two!) because one is always working as a backup file. I was running all three games with the same Documents, Electronic Arts The Sims 4, but with the latest update from ZLOrigin, I have two game files. Do not want to risk an error after struggling to get the G4TW version running. It is totally safe to move your Game from Program / The sims 4 or program (86) sims 4 to an external Hard drive. Smile I am talking about the G4TW version. NOT the ZLOrigin version. That remains on my laptops C drive. Smile

Last edited by Loonieloose on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 10:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 03 Jun 2017, 10:48

Whether or not it will be slow(er) or laggy depends on your system. If yours is low-end, there would probably be more of an impact than if it is not.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 10:57

My laptop is kind of medium range, The game was very laggy at first, running from C or F or G, but ever since I managed to fix the G4TW version by reapplying everything from Get to Work onward, it is fine. AND I have loads of cc. I also love playing houses that are beautifully decorated with pools and huge gardens, loads of features etc. So I am prepared to have a laggy game. But even that seems to be fixed now. Thank you again for the cracked game. Smile I keep ZLOrigin version as a back up.Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top