Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesn't work with sims 4 studio? [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doesn't work with sims 4 studio? [CLOSED] Empty Doesn't work with sims 4 studio? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 13:56

I've never used a forum before in my  life let alone this one so idk if this is the right place to put this.
Sims 4 studio is a mod making thing.

I want to do some recolours using games4theworld's sims 4 (I downloaded it and it works great) but when I try and put the paths to the folders with sims 4 studio, nothing comes up. Anyone know how to use sims 4 studio with this crack of the game or any other mod-making apps that work with games4theworld's sims 4?

Help

Back to top Go down

Doesn't work with sims 4 studio? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Doesn't work with sims 4 studio? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 16:21

You have to change the path to where your Game is located. In program files. Download the latest version of Sims 4 studio which is geared to use the toddler Vampire version.

Last edited by Loonieloose on Sun 21 May 2017, 16:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)

Back to top Go down

Doesn't work with sims 4 studio? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Doesn't work with sims 4 studio? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 18:33

Loonieloose wrote:You have to change the path to where your Game is located. In program files. Download the latest version of Sims 4 studio which is geared to use the toddler Vampire version.

I did that and when I clicked the button to do recolours no objects showed up. I tried different file locations and still nothing shows up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 01:50

Sims 4 studio works fine with the G4TW's version. Make sure you have the latest version of S4studio aswell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top