Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAS Screen is BLANK??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAS Screen is BLANK?? Empty CAS Screen is BLANK??

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 09:29

Hello everyone 

So I just finished downloading TS4 and all of the expansion packs (including the Toddlers and Vampires update). I also applied the temporary fix for the infinite loading problem. When I started the game, everything was running smoothly, no error messages, and I made it to the CAS section... but this is what I saw. Nothing is frozen, and even the sliders and camera controls are still responding, it's just that all of the options are gone! Also, when I try to press anything in the toolbar, nothing is responding, except for 'Downloadable Content', so I can't even get back the main menu.

Any suggestions? Help

*I don't have any CC's or mods. Also no old saves are being used*

Back to top Go down

CAS Screen is BLANK?? Empty Re: CAS Screen is BLANK??

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 10:49

Some languages are omitted in the latest vampire update.
Donwload the LANGUAGE PACK , extract with Winrar and copy/paste the folders in your installationfolder The Sims 4 in Program Files (so not in Documents)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 19:08

Thanks for replying Tarac Smile
Unfortunately, I'm still not having any luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 18:53

haha same problem when i reinstalled the game currently finding a way to fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 19:39

franz3x8 wrote:haha same problem when i reinstalled the game currently finding a way to fix it.

Why not switch over to Zclient/ZLOrigin ?
The genuine The Sims 4 DLC's, all free, at your fingertips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 04:16

Tarac wrote:
franz3x8 wrote:haha same problem when i reinstalled the game currently finding a way to fix it.

Why not switch over to Zclient/ZLOrigin ?
The genuine The Sims 4 DLC's, all free, at your fingertips

im playing on mac hehehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 08:35

butteredhamz wrote:Hello everyone 

So I just finished downloading TS4 and all of the expansion packs (including the Toddlers and Vampires update). I also applied the temporary fix for the infinite loading problem. When I started the game, everything was running smoothly, no error messages, and I made it to the CAS section... but is what I saw. Nothing is frozen, and even the sliders and camera controls are still responding, it's just that all of the options are gone! Also, when I try to press anything in the toolbar, nothing is responding, except for 'Downloadable Content', so I can't even get back the main menu.

Any suggestions? Help

*I don't have any CC's or mods. Also no old saves are being used*

I'm having the same issue but only when I have my mods/saves/tray intact (still trying to figure out what exactly is corrupt). Once I removed them I had the household load problem that everyone else has. So strange!

Do you have Parenthood installed? If so, did you do the T/V fix before or after you installed it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top