Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not working CAS, Crashing and more.. Please help???? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not working CAS, Crashing and more.. Please help???? [SOLVED] Empty Not working CAS, Crashing and more.. Please help???? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 23:31

Hello!

I have a major problem with downloading my game and i don't know anymore what to do.

I have installed my game and all expansion packs from G4TW and it did work fine with all my CC. Then when G4TW announced the Toddlers i got excited but waited few more days until it had a bit more seeders. I downloaded it yesterday and i installed it as the instructions said. At first the game started but i couldn't play with my family due the endless household loading screens (I also did allow cc in the options menu and forgot i did that). Then i found a fix for this problem from the G4TW forums and after that the game did start but when I tried to create a new family, my CAS was empty. I did see the sim and i could shape it's body a little but that was it. I also had to close the game via "task manager" because there was no other way to close it and i couldn't disallow cc from the options menu.
I figured i should remove ALL my CC from my mod's folder but that didn't help neither. I couldn't launch the game at all at this point. Then i took out my saves and tray folder but that also didn't help. I also did move my game location from Local Disc (C:)//Program Files to Local Disc (C:)//Program Files(x86).

I know there is this ZLOrigin and all that out there but i am not comfortable yet to try this. But if there is no other way then i will step out of my comfort zone.

I also have all my .rar folders of the game and expansion packs. If there isn't any other way to get my toddlers to work... is it possible that if i delete my current game and then reinstall the entire game and expansion packs and put my old saves into it, so i can basically keep playing where i left it before Toddlers update?

Update: I also just cleaned the cache files. i can open the game but still, the CAS does not work at all.. couldn't open the options menu.. nothing. Had to close my game via "task manager" again.

Any help?
-Mari

Last edited by mariliiso on Thu 25 May 2017, 12:42; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Not working CAS, Crashing and more.. Please help???? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Not working CAS, Crashing and more.. Please help???? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 03:14

i had to uninstall the whole game and reinstall it but it did work.

Back to top Go down

Not working CAS, Crashing and more.. Please help???? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Not working CAS, Crashing and more.. Please help???? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 13:14

Thanks, i just finished reinstalling everything and it is now working!  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top