Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

origin is updating then unable to start error after toddlers and vampires update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

origin is updating then unable to start error after toddlers and vampires update Empty origin is updating then unable to start error after toddlers and vampires update

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 07:47

Ok so i download the new toddlers and vampires update and it gave me the error unable to start : make sure origin is not running. So like i do alot, I reinstalled EVERYTHING. From base to the newest DLC. Now ive scoured the forum to see anything would work but nothing seems to being doing anything. Every time i try to open the TS4.exe file it opens this 

origin is updating then unable to start error after toddlers and vampires update Sim4_u10

but as soon as i click cancel or exit it looks like its about to start up but then i get this

origin is updating then unable to start error after toddlers and vampires update Sim4_u11

Then i tried with the TS4_x64.exe and that doesn't do anything. Also before downloading anything else, like the DLCs, "it said there is a newer version of the sims 4, do you want to update it in the archive?" Im not sure if that will help anything but just in case.
Please help im at a loss  Why.

Back to top Go down

origin is updating then unable to start error after toddlers and vampires update Empty Re: origin is updating then unable to start error after toddlers and vampires update

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 09:36

It looks like you are mixing 2 kinds of downloads:
1. via Origin
2. via f.e. G4TW

As soon as you let Origin update your game, ALL non-bought DLC's will be rendered non-workable and the crack can't be used anymore.

I think your best bet will be to use ZLORIGIN, rightclick on the picture of The Sims 4.
Select Repair.

Back to top Go down

origin is updating then unable to start error after toddlers and vampires update Empty Re: origin is updating then unable to start error after toddlers and vampires update

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 06:25

I tried downloading ZLORIGIN, but chrome has blocked it because it thinks its malicious and i don't know how to make it let me download it, since i saw your post that it was a "false-positive".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 07:05

ongho.strarlish wrote:I tried downloading ZLORIGIN, but chrome has blocked it because it thinks its malicious and i don't know how to make it let me download it, since i saw your post that it was a "false-positive".
Go under downloads (or just Ctrl + J) and there should be the file(if not just try to download it again and it should pop up). After that you need to click one of the options that restores said download. I forgot what exactly it says, since this happened to me some time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top