Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: SIMS 4 TODDLERS & VAMPIRES TEMPORARY FIX NOT WORKING(Error unable to start content missing)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RE: SIMS 4 TODDLERS & VAMPIRES TEMPORARY FIX NOT WORKING(Error unable to start content missing) Empty RE: SIMS 4 TODDLERS & VAMPIRES TEMPORARY FIX NOT WORKING(Error unable to start content missing)

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 00:57

I downloaded the toddlers & vampires fix, having had the infinite loading problem.  When I try to run it through the sims new Game bin (with or without administrator permission), I get the  error content may be missing or damaged.

I had already added all the updated files to my anti-virus exceptions list and taken out all mods and cc when I installed the update. I do not have Origin on my pc. I've got all the previous sims 4 downloads from your site, which have worked brilliantly up until now.

I also have the Ultimate Fix installed, would this conflict with the new update?. I would welcome any suggestions as to how I can get my game up and running.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit. Files are installed in C:Drive Program Files x86. Running ts4 New Game 64 exe does nothing at all. Running ts4 from New Game bin is where I get the error message.  Running from the desktop icon takes me back to the infinite loading screen.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top