Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everyone is bald and naked??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

everyone is bald and naked?? Empty everyone is bald and naked??

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:41

So I FINALLY got everything to work! There's a bit of a lag but I don't even care after the hell I went through to get all the games to work right  Oh my... the only thing now is that like a pretty large portion of my neighbouring sims are bald and in their underwear? And I'm not entirely sure why...

So if anyone has any ideas, that would be great. Otherwise I'll just pretend they're wearing clothes and go about my business

Back to top Go down

everyone is bald and naked?? Empty Re: everyone is bald and naked??

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:56

hellostefanie wrote:So I FINALLY got everything to work! There's a bit of a lag but I don't even care after the hell I went through to get all the games to work right  Oh my... the only thing now is that like a pretty large portion of my neighbouring sims are bald and in their underwear? And I'm not entirely sure why...

So if anyone has any ideas, that would be great. Otherwise I'll just pretend they're wearing clothes and go about my business

I tip my fedora. They're sending signals to you.

Sidenote, did try starting a new game, without mods/CCs and see if they're still bald? It seems you've been through alot of re-installing (i'm gonna assume) so I won't suggest re-installing the game, for the moment.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 21:01

are mods and cc activated? maybe they are wearing non visible custom content? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 22:21

Indeed, bald sims with only underwear indicate removed CC. That happens every time you update the game, since it gets disabled. You then need to make sure you enable it again and DON'T save the game with these changes unless you want to edit each sim and give them back hair and clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 16:47

how would I go about enabling/disabling?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 18:29

hellostefanie wrote:how would I go about enabling/disabling?
You can enable/disable mods in the game settings.

That's normally the reason why hair disappears. The other reason why that could happen is if the game gets updated and the DLCs get removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top