Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Download Link for Last Fix [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Download Link for Last Fix [SOLVED] Empty New Download Link for Last Fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 01:27

Hi all, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place!

I went to https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29951-the-sims-4-toddlers-and-vampires-official-g4tw-release-out-now and tried downloading the fix but the link was shut down.
Is there any other link available?
My last update 1.29 is crashing with Appcrash ridiculously often!

Thanks all   Help

Back to top Go down

New Download Link for Last Fix [SOLVED] Empty Re: New Download Link for Last Fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 03:05

try to install the game with ZLOrigin here tutorial made by tarac:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

ZLOrigin its a Origin Cracked Client  so you can download all Sims 4 pack vampire (the last pack) and you can Update the Game too !! yaa its amazing 

You just need to make an account to login to the Origin cracked client Smile using ZLOrigin is the best ways to have lastest pack and updates Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

New Download Link for Last Fix [SOLVED] Empty Re: New Download Link for Last Fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 16:10

Jiki-Seihin wrote:Hi all, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place!

I went to https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29951-the-sims-4-toddlers-and-vampires-official-g4tw-release-out-now and tried downloading the fix but the link was shut down.
Is there any other link available?
My last update 1.29 is crashing with Appcrash ridiculously often!
Thanks all   Help

Hi there!

Are you talking about the new update or the fix for endless loading screen? All EPs can be downloaded here and the link to the bug can be found here. Alternatively, what causes the app to crash? 

Do keep us updated!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 16:21

killer478 wrote:try to install the game with ZLOrigin here tutorial made by tarac:

ZLOrigin its a Origin Cracked Client  so you can download all Sims 4 pack vampire (the last pack) and you can Update the Game too !! yaa its amazing 

You just need to make an account to login to the Origin cracked client Smile using ZLOrigin is the best ways to have lastest pack and updates Yess, aye lieeke!
Can you please stop advertising ZLOrigin ?
Yes, it's great and I use it myself
But when someone or some organisation pulls the plug out of Zclient you'll end up with ..... NOTHING.

I still prefer decent working cracks because once installed it can't be taken away from you. When zclient is out you can't use zlorigin nor your installed games.
Don't you think Electronic Arts/Origin is working hard on countermeasures ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 17:45

Thank you Tarac, for bringing this up. Much appreciated. And lots of problems have been fixed by suggestions the people here made, and fixes they have created. I am still playing the G4TW crack up to Vampires an it's working like a charm after I found and removed problem cc and applied the infinite loading fix. I did have the error of origin needs to be installed, sims 4 shutting down, indefinite loading screen, items not showing up etc, but reading through installation guidelines, posts about similar problems, Virus exclusions and how they are done etc, i managed to get my game running smoothly and guess what, all the problems I had were because I did something wrong. Every single one of them. It is not any crack I got from here. They work, if you do what you are instructed to do. BUT, you have to read the instructions BRFORE installing and not after you have installed the game and then trying to fix a corrupted game. Do not blame G4TW, please!

Last edited by Loonieloose on Tue 30 May 2017, 17:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding text)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 23:56

Oh wow, thank you so much for all the answers and clarification for ZLOrigin, never heard of it.

I've installed everything following the tutorial, EP order and possible fix from Ghost.
Before I installed The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff my game worked perfectly (Awesome job really amazing, thank you for that!)
After last update "The Sims 4 Update v1.29.69.1020" every time I try to use a feature from Toddles & Vampires, for instance Creating a vampire at Household creation, my game crashes with this error:

Problem Signature:
  Event name Issue: APPCRASH
  Application Name: TS4_x64.exe
  Application Version: 1.29.69.1020
  Application Timestamp: 58defbe1
  Fault Module Names: TS4_x64.exe

So scenario:
- Installed Base and EP's, was playing for like a month no issue
- Installed pack 1.29, 1st Issue: Forever Load
- Installed Ghost fix: 2nd Issue: Can't access 1.29 patch stuff in game or get Appcrash

If I do not use any of the patch features (Create a Vampire, Study Vampires, Talk about Vampires) I can keep playing! 

That's it ... Thank you!!

Edit: Re-installing everything, will relay how it goes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 00:05

Tarac wrote:
killer478 wrote:try to install the game with ZLOrigin here tutorial made by tarac:

Can you please stop advertising ZLOrigin ?
Yes, it's great and I use it myself
But when someone or some organisation pulls the plug out of Zclient you'll end up with ..... NOTHING.

I still prefer decent working cracks because once installed it can't be taken away from you. When zclient is out you can't use zlorigin nor your installed games.
Don't you think Electronic Arts/Origin is working hard on countermeasures ?
I know, but if people want last dlc parenthood and last patch they need ZLOrigin until crack release for the last pack come out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 10:10

Before instaling please, please, please move ( not copy paste ) the mods, tray and safe folder out of your games folder ( Documents ) to your desktop. run the game vanilla and see if everything works. If it does you know you have a problem with a corrupt mod, cc or a house using that corrupt content. Now you need to find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:45

Jiki-Seihin wrote:Oh wow, thank you so much for all the answers and clarification for ZLOrigin, never heard of it.

I've installed everything following the tutorial, EP order and possible fix from Ghost.
Before I installed The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff my game worked perfectly (Awesome job really amazing, thank you for that!)
After last update "The Sims 4 Update v1.29.69.1020" every time I try to use a feature from Toddles & Vampires, for instance Creating a vampire at Household creation, my game crashes with this error:

Problem Signature:
  Event name Issue: APPCRASH
  Application Name: TS4_x64.exe
  Application Version: 1.29.69.1020
  Application Timestamp: 58defbe1
  Fault Module Names: TS4_x64.exe

So scenario:
- Installed Base and EP's, was playing for like a month no issue
- Installed pack 1.29, 1st Issue: Forever Load
- Installed Ghost fix: 2nd Issue: Can't access 1.29 patch stuff in game or get Appcrash

If I do not use any of the patch features (Create a Vampire, Study Vampires, Talk about Vampires) I can keep playing! 

That's it ... Thank you!!

Edit: Re-installing everything, will relay how it goes!

Have you tried running the game TS4.exe instead? Also, if you use the 'game fix' make sure your .exe path file leads to the correct one. Do keep us updated  Very Happy

PS: Since Parenthood is out now, perhaps you can check to see if you still faces the same problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 23:40

Turns out it was a MOD, a single one, that was crashing my game.
Reinstaled everything, created a New Documents/Eletronic Arts/The Sims 4 folder by starting the game without one, and everything worked! 

Mind those MODs guys, they are hardly updated as the game is and they tend to crash and explode everything!

Again, thank you all for the support and care, <3 All

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 15:18

Glad you're able to got it working again! Those mods are going to be the end of us.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Happy Simming!
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top