Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED] Empty Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2019, 01:48

i've been having trouble when i try to download Get to Work torrent, after the ads the page keep redirecting me to ''mgnet.me'', like the home page. and after trying MANY times the torrent file i got was ''The Sims 3 - The Complete Store.rar''. Can someone check it out? Maybe it's just me, but i tried to download it in two different computers just to be sure and i still have the same problem. And just in case, all the other links work fine to me.
thank you and sorry for my english.

Back to top Go down

Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Get to work. wrong link? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2019, 09:41

I let The_gh0stm4n know, let's wait for his reply.

BTW are you trying to install the game from scratch? As the instructions say https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly-updated-to-1-56-52-1020 it's easier to start with Sim Architect's all-in-one or my repack to install everything. After that you can switch back to G4TW releases.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 14 Oct 2019, 10:41

goathings wrote:i've been having trouble when i try to download Get to Work torrent, after the ads the page keep redirecting me to ''mgnet.me'', like the home page. and after trying MANY times the torrent file i got was ''The Sims 3 - The Complete Store.rar''. Can someone check it out? Maybe it's just me, but i tried to download it in two different computers just to be sure and i still have the same problem. And just in case, all the other links work fine to me.
thank you and sorry for my english.

anadius wrote:I let The_gh0stm4n know, let's wait for his reply.

BTW are you trying to install the game from scratch? As the instructions say https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly-updated-to-1-56-52-1020 it's easier to start with Sim Architect's all-in-one or my repack to install everything. After that you can switch back to G4TW releases.

I, in turn, have informed ~Ann~ about the issue. In the meantime I've reverted the Get to Work links on here, to ad-free links, until the issue is resolved. I don't really have the time right now to double-check the rest of the stuff, but I did check parts of it a while back, and there doesn't seem to be anything else I found. But let's see.

The issue appears resolved, so I shall go ahead and close the topic now.

And welcome to the G4TW Forums @goathings!

Happy B-day!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top