Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying the ZLorigin ver after g4tw toddlers update with no origin/stopped working error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying the ZLorigin ver after g4tw toddlers update with no origin/stopped working error Empty Trying the ZLorigin ver after g4tw toddlers update with no origin/stopped working error

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 05:24

[size=36]Hi all, I think I've tried everything to install the toddlers/vampire/bowling update only to keep getting the sims 4 has stopped working error or the unable to start origin error, including crashing my whole laptop and sending it for reformat. So now I think I'm done trying with the g4tw version of that update and would now like to try the ZLorigin..[/size]

[size=36]But first I would like to ask if I should:[/size]

[size=36]1. Uninstall everything with uninstaller pro and then reinstall the g4tw version of the base game/get to work/get together/city living and then follow the ZLorigin steps OR[/size]

[size=36]2. Uninstall everything with uninstaller pro and just follow the ZLorigin steps ONLY (What I mean is that does the ZLorigin version come with the base game/get to work/get together/city living etc?) OR [/size]

[size=36]3.NOT uninstall anything now (just maintain the crashed g4tw version with the latest update applied) and just follow the ZLorigin steps?[/size]

[size=42]Thank you very much...i'm kinda desperate and stubborn to get the toddlers/vampire update to work...any help is greatly appreciated!![/size]

Back to top Go down

Trying the ZLorigin ver after g4tw toddlers update with no origin/stopped working error Empty Re: Trying the ZLorigin ver after g4tw toddlers update with no origin/stopped working error

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 05:49

Yes ZLOrigin come with all pack just install ZLorigin go check the tuto by Tarac 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

Back to top Go down

Trying the ZLorigin ver after g4tw toddlers update with no origin/stopped working error Empty Re: Trying the ZLorigin ver after g4tw toddlers update with no origin/stopped working error

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 08:34

thank you very much! im halfway downloading the DLCs now...but one question though if u dun mind, can i change the location of the files to D drive instead of C drive later after I've downloaded all of them? i didn't realize it was going to install it in C drive when i first started downloading the base game with ZLorigin... i don't want sims 4 to slow down my laptop... thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 11:36

but how do i do that? Do i just cut and paste the whole The Sims 4 folder over to D drive? thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 11:58

athlynn17 wrote:but how do i do that? Do i just cut and paste the whole The Sims 4 folder over to D drive? thanks again!
Yes, correct.
And make a new shortcut for the new location if that's not done automatically

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 12:00

Make a new shortcut? do you mean on the desktop? thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 12:06

athlynn17 wrote:Make a new shortcut? do you mean on the desktop? thanks!
yes indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 17:47

Hi! Just wanna say a big thank you first before anything else! tried to cut and paste the Origin Games folder (with the sims 4 inside) into D drive, but it says it was not downloaded in ZLOrigin and thus couldn't be launched. Then i re-moved the whole folder back into C drive and launched the game and it worked! So im wondering if i should go back to ZLOrigin and change the game directory to D drive before actually moving the folder there to make it work from D drive? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top