Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank Bubbbles! Having issues interacing with ITEMS [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blank Bubbbles! Having issues interacing with ITEMS [SOLVED] Empty Blank Bubbbles! Having issues interacing with ITEMS [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 06:10

Hello, so im playing as a scientist at the moment and have been having issues with interacting with items when i accompany my sim to his job. I try to interact with few stuff like "analyze collection" etc. or a few other options and it acts as if i never clicked it or it doesnt process. Also i sometimes try to interact with the different choices of items or other sims and some choices dont follow through or acts if they were not selected, they simply dont work. Some of them when i click and check his tasks i hover my clicker over them and they have blank bubbles so most of the time i just dont know what they are or what my sim will be doing. Im just having alot of errors interacting with sims, stuff, items and it gets annoying because i cant enjoy the game fully.

-----Also unrelated i also have been trying to assign my butler a bed and it doesnt let me. It does have the choice to assign him to two other beds but those are for my other sims. I got one just for him and it doesnt allow me.----

I've looked everywhere online for a fix, im pretty sure i downloaded everything correctly i havnt had any other issues really but that might changed since i barely started playing with the GFTW version since i wanted to play with all the expansion packs.

Ive downloaded them all in order and have also done the (Game and Game_ temporary fix) along with the language fix that was accompanied with that fix. I have though been using cheats to have lvl 10 skills for my sim and advance him to the highest position in the scientist career. I have no mods and never downloaded any so that cant be the problem. Ive also press and held shift/click and try to "DEBUG" the items or my sim and that hasnt worked either. 

Please help, THANK YOU in ADVANCE

-----------------------------------------------
6/2/17

UPDATE: My error had been fixed when i updated with the Parenthood update.

Last edited by Ageha on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 15:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

Back to top Go down

Blank Bubbbles! Having issues interacing with ITEMS [SOLVED] Empty Re: Blank Bubbbles! Having issues interacing with ITEMS [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 07:24

update: when i click on these said bubbles it makes the sound when you refresh the item (DEBUG) so it refreshes/restart the sim and the sim doesnt act on it, like i said before....just clarifying maybe this could help you guys 

and also by the way im playing on the latest patch, the vampire/toddlers update

thanks

Back to top Go down

Blank Bubbbles! Having issues interacing with ITEMS [SOLVED] Empty Re: Blank Bubbbles! Having issues interacing with ITEMS [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 15:59

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 16:11

The latest patch is not produced by the team of Reloaded but by someone else.
Many problems have already been solved by G4TW but of course we cannot solve "in game" problems.
The main culprit is Custom Content related however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 16:51

Hi @Sobelement and welcome to the forum!

Have you tried re-installing the game (or just paste back every single DLCs again) ? Try changing the game language and run the game as administrator and see if the text appears. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 17:05

Ageha wrote:Hi @Sobelement and welcome to the forum!

Have you tried re-installing the game (or just paste back every single DLCs again) ? Try changing the game language and run the game as administrator and see if the text appears. 

That does not always show the problem as in some languages (I thought f.e. portugese) THE sims is still being used instead of Les, Los, De, Die for the various languages.
So no new folder in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 will be created.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 07:11

Ageha wrote:Hi @Sobelement and welcome to the forum!

i havent, but it took me so long to download i wouldn't want to re-download it since i deleted all those unnecessary files to free space, would you know a complete download of all expansion packs to make it easier. it will take me a whole day + to do it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 16:15

Sobelement wrote:i havent, but it took me so long to download i wouldn't want to re-download it since i deleted all those unnecessary files to free space, would you know a complete download of all expansion packs to make it easier. it will take me a whole day + to do it all.

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear but since the new Parenthood update is out, it seems the fix for vampire is not needed. Perhaps, you could buy a thumb drive or external disk to save the downloads for easier access. Or, you could upload those files to an online site and re-download them later. 

The only suggestion currently is to download the latest update and see if the bug is still there. For repacks, I think some of the users turn to FitGirls repack version. You could try that as well, though unfortunately, any problems with the downloads/in-game, we can't help with that. 

Do keep us updated!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:59

Ageha wrote:
Sobelement wrote:i havent, but it took me so long to download i wouldn't want to re-download it since i deleted all those unnecessary files to free space, would you know a complete download of all expansion packs to make it easier. it will take me a whole day + to do it all.

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear but since the new Parenthood update is out, it seems the fix for vampire is not needed. Perhaps, you could buy a thumb drive or external disk to save the downloads for easier access. Or, you could upload those files to an online site and re-download them later. 

The only suggestion currently is to download the latest update and see if the bug is still there. For repacks, I think some of the users turn to FitGirls repack version. You could try that as well, though unfortunately, any problems with the downloads/in-game, we can't help with that. 

Do keep us updated!  Very Happy
UPDATE: I just downloaded the Parenthood update and it seems to have fixed the problem maybe i had something missing or i had a bad file but this download fixed it. Thanks for uploading the update quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 15:35

Glad to hear that it's working now! Feel free to open a new thread should you encounter new problems.

Happy Simming! Smile
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top