Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin is amazing !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin is amazing ! Empty ZLOrigin is amazing !

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 13:12

I didnt know it existed till G4TW posted about an alternative way of playing the sims 4 with the toddlers, vampire and the bowling stuff packs since it was taking too long. I'm just curious about one thing: how long does it last ? Because i think this quiet better than the crack version ( even doh they are in the computer already so no need to be online) to have every sims 4 update faster. Are you really alternative or you will stay longer ? I mean this way is so amazing ! Everything we want from the Sims 4 come so fast...

PS: Btw thanks AGAIN for the parenthood pack again ! I love it so much !

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin is amazing ! Empty Re: ZLOrigin is amazing !

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 13:32

if Zlorigin close... do you know how can i unstall the sims 4 game from ZlOrigin ? I have the sims 4 folder from the crack on my deskop but the game is uninstall. Can i just replace it or delete the folder from Zlorigin ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 13:38

You can delete ZLOrigin by opening the install folder in Program Files (x86)\ZLOrigin
Scroll down to unins000.exe and click on it.

You can simply delete the install folder of the Sims 4 which was created by ZLOrigin and then play with the cracked game you have put on your desktop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 13:42

Tarac wrote:You can delete ZLOrigin by opening the install folder in Program Files (x86)\ZLOrigin

You can simply delete the install folder of the Sims 4 which was created by ZLOrigin and then play with the cracked game you have put on your desktop.
Thank you i'll keep that in mind lol... i hope i will never have to do that haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 13:44

Elena Jackson wrote:
Tarac wrote:You can delete ZLOrigin by opening the install folder in Program Files (x86)\ZLOrigin

Thank you i'll keep that in mind lol... i hope i will never have to do that haha
Therefore, keep your cracked games also up-to-date

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 13:47

Tarac wrote:
Elena Jackson wrote:

Therefore, keep your cracked games also up-to-date
it's still at 1.29... the 1.30 update game few days ago before the parenthood pack. I think i'll wait months for the crack version ahah.. Thanks again for the parenthood pack Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 13:50

Don't thank me. I'm not involved in zloemu in any way.
My only contribution was to write a guide on how to install.
It was @Mikesaround on this forum who lead me to ZLOrigin.

Last edited by Tarac on Wed 31 May 2017, 13:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 13:52

Tarac wrote:Don't thank me. I'm not involved in zloemu in any way.
My only contribution was to write a guide on how to install.
Well thanks them for me lol (if you can't well, i hope they are reading this lol) and thanks to you too for the help you are willing to give us when we do not understand Something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top