Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Error [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

System Error [SOLVED] Empty System Error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 18:55

Hi,
I recently downloaded all the Zclient and ZLorigin.. It worked fine until I needed to reset my computer.. I lost everything downloaded except files.. I deleted all the files for the two and made sure my firewall and antivirus were off... I redownloaded and used WinRAR and Zclient works and lets me log in.. However after downloading ZLOrigin and trying to open it tells me their is a System Error.
The program cant start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
I have tried deleting every file and making sure its removed from control panel.. I redownloaded about 10 times now and its still not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back to top Go down

System Error [SOLVED] Empty Re: System Error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 17:02

Toxicxxlove wrote:The program cant start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
I have tried deleting every file and making sure its removed from control panel.. I redownloaded about 10 times now and its still not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there,

It seems the microsoft visual C++ is missing from your computer. Try to re-install and see if you're able to run the game afterwards. You can download them from the microsoft site or just google "MSVCP120.dll download".

Do keep us updated! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 00:35

I downloaded Microsoft c++ it was missing from my computer. I deleted all files and uninstalled ZLclient and reinstalled everything but it's still saying MSVCP120.dll is missing and I just noticed that it pops up twice but the first one says MSVCR120.dll.

scratch

Last edited by Toxicxxlove on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 00:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color is hard to read)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 01:17

Finally!!

I went into program files then into Zlorigin and down on the bottom was two things that could be downloaded and one was 86 the other 64.. for some reason downloaded straight from there worked. But not when I downloaded from Microsoft. anyway Thanks so much !! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 15:25

Glad to hear it's solved! (Sorry I didn't know the ZlOrigin provided the files as well)

Happy Simming~!

Smile

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top