Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Base Game Not Loading ; Unable to Start msg after trying to launch - [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Base Game Not Loading ; Unable to Start msg after trying to launch - [SOLVED] Empty Base Game Not Loading ; Unable to Start msg after trying to launch - [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 06:16

Hi guys!

So I tried to load the base game (because LOL i'm waiting on the others to download still and I really wanna play), and I'm getting this error:

-------------------------
Unable to start:

The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of The Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play.

[d6f91ffb]

Yes i followed the directions in the install thread AND the instructions .txt file.

Working with Windows 10.

Last edited by Ageha on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 15:04; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : issue is solved.)

Back to top Go down

Base Game Not Loading ; Unable to Start msg after trying to launch - [SOLVED] Empty Re: Base Game Not Loading ; Unable to Start msg after trying to launch - [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 17:10

Hi!

Have you installed Sims 4 before? Or any other repacks of Sims 4? If you do, I advise on doing a clean re-install before anything. If not, try to move your Sims 4 folder in documents and see if you're able to start the game.

Back to top Go down

Base Game Not Loading ; Unable to Start msg after trying to launch - [SOLVED] Empty Re: Base Game Not Loading ; Unable to Start msg after trying to launch - [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 21:41

Ageha wrote:Hi!

Have you installed Sims 4 before? Or any other repacks of Sims 4? If you do, I advise on doing a clean re-install before anything. If not, try to move your Sims 4 folder in documents and see if you're able to start the game.
No, this is a brand new system and I never had the sims 4 ever. lol

its okay. i've uninstalled it completely and trying it again with the expansion packs, Smile if this doesn't work a second time i shall inform~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 22:47

Okay.

Uninstall/Reinstall seemed to work with base. So I proceeded with the expansions.

Finished installing the packs INCLUDING the Parenthood fix.

Getting this message now:

Unable to start:

Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4.

[d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000]

I'm so confused; I read twice before installing and even read while installing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 15:08

SerahFarronxo wrote:

Unable to start:

Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4.

[d3382ced]

Hi!

You can download the .dll files here for and put them inside your Game/Bin and try to run the game. Also check that your anti-virus are either off or you have place the folders inside your exclusion list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 00:41

Ageha wrote:
SerahFarronxo wrote:

Unable to start:

[d3382ced]

Hi!

You can download the .dll files here for and put them inside your Game/Bin and try to run the game. Also check that your anti-virus are either off or you have place the folders inside your exclusion list.
OK so it seems to be working? But its not full-screen?

Gonna test it out and see if I can play it. I didn't get any initial messages about it not loading because of origin etc. so thats a step in the right direction!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 05:18

IT WORKED.
EVERYTHING IS WORKING.
NO ISSUES. THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN SOLVED.

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!~

(sorry for all caps; super excited LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 15:04

Haha! No worries! I'm glad you've got it working!  Very Happy Also, the windowed mode, you can change it in settings so there's nothing to worry about.
Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top