Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannot install base game of sims 4 [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cannot install base game of sims 4 [CLOSED] Empty cannot install base game of sims 4 [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:37

I got the base game from the games4theworld download site. I used BitTorrent to download the torrent. when I would try and run the setup file my computer would crash to a blue screen and then restart. I'm using Windows 10 and I made sure I read the pinned topic on how to correctly install the sims 4 and this is not there. not sure if its something I'm doing wrong or not.

Back to top Go down

cannot install base game of sims 4 [CLOSED] Empty Re: cannot install base game of sims 4 [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 18:33

Hi there! Very Happy

It's actually a system crash. Have you tried re-installing since then? Make sure that heavy apps aren't running in the background and that your PC has enough space before installing.

Back to top Go down

cannot install base game of sims 4 [CLOSED] Empty Re: cannot install base game of sims 4 [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 20:33

i was able to get it to install after a couple of minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 14:59

Glad to hear that. 
Happy Simming!  Smile

Topic Closed; Issue resolved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top