Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Has Stopped Working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Has Stopped Working Empty The Sims 4 Has Stopped Working

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 17:26

Good evening, or morning. First of all thank you guys for being so fast in releasing the sims 4 parenthood GP, we are very grateful.
I downloaded it and the fix and everything is working fine with me. Bu my sister has a problem with it, it keeps crashing and is also slow responding, and it takes so long to open, longer than usual. She did download the fix.
Any possible solution?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Has Stopped Working Empty Re: The Sims 4 Has Stopped Working

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 19:00

Hi @Delecia, is your sister able to run the game firstly? Does her pc meets the system requirements? Try to open the game in windowed mode and see if it still crash. If it does, do take note of what causes the crash if there's a pop-up or log details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 20:05

@Ageha The game starts, meets requirements, no problem before the parenthood pack. Will try that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 13:31

@ageha "Windowed mode works fine, no crashes, playing for over two hours now, I will change it back to full screen and play a new game, btw the crashing only happened in build mode"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 14:48

Delecia wrote:@ageha "Windowed mode works fine, no crashes, playing for over two hours now, I will change it back to full screen and play a new game, btw the crashing only happened in build mode"

Hi @Delecia

In windowed mode does it crash in 'build mode' ? If not sadly you need to play it only in windowed. Also, if you can, right-click on the shortcut -> go to compatibility and run troubleshooter. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top