Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED] Empty Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 17:34

Hi,
Hope someone can help me  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

I downloaded the sims 4 base game earlier and began to install it but it won't download. I keep getting these same pop ups, after i click ok for each one.

Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED] Captur10 
Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED] 210
Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED] 310
Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED] 410

The installer said the Sims 4 was installed and then this popped up, when it launched the program
Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED] 510

Anyone have any suggestions as to what is wrong?
Thanks

Back to top Go down

Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 19:11

Hi @laurenbeckett !

Are you planning on installing any of the EPs? Or just the base game in mind? If you do plan on installing the EPs, i'd suggest installing them and see if that error pop-ups. Else, delete the GameVersion.txt in your Documents/Sims 4 folder and see if it helps.

Back to top Go down

Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't download Sims 4 Base game [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 22:31

The problem on the last picture in your post can certainly be solved by deleting the file GameVersion from the folder Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:59

Thank you both for the replies!

I delete the folder in my documents, and installed the rest of the game packs and it works fine now!
Such a simple solution Smile

Thank you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 14:56

Glad to hear you've got it working now! Very Happy

Happy Simming~!
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top