Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood loading screen issues [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood loading screen issues [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood loading screen issues [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 18:12

Hello!
Yesterday I got Parenthood pack from here and as I tried it, everything was fine except in-game interactions. I don't have any new interactions, the new screen that kids and toddlers get where manners etc. are, it isn't working. I tried mini-patch with Data folder, I tried renaming current game folder...nothing is working and now I can't get into game. When I select the household I want to play, it just goes infinite loading screen. If there is any other way to try and fix it, please help.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood loading screen issues [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood loading screen issues [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 18:25

Hi there!

When you rename the Game folder, did you do it before of after installing the latest update? You can try to copy+paste it again and see if it fixes the loading screen. Also, if you have any mods or CCs remove them first (move them out) before starting the game. 

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood loading screen issues [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood loading screen issues [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 18:54

Ageha wrote:Hi there!

When you rename the Game folder, did you do it before of after installing the latest update? You can try to copy+paste it again and see if it fixes the loading screen. Also, if you have any mods or CCs remove them first (move them out) before starting the game. 
Problems with infinite loading screen actually started after I put mini-patch Data folder in game to fix my missing parenthood interactions, before it was fine. I tried every combination and it didn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 19:09

Hey,

There's a new NEW patch out here. I'm not sure if it will fix the infinite loading though. Are you able to play the vampire update without infinite loading? If yes, I suggest you revert back to that for the time being. And slowly update back to Parenthood.

Else, if you saw in the forum, there's a ZLOrigin client which enables you to download what EPs you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 20:02

Ageha wrote:Hey,

There's a new NEW patch out here. I'm not sure if it will fix the infinite loading though. Are you able to play the vampire update without infinite loading? If yes, I suggest you revert back to that for the time being. And slowly update back to Parenthood.

Else, if you saw in the forum, there's a ZLOrigin client which enables you to download what EPs you want.
I think I solved the infinite loading screen issue. I moved out my saves folder and started new one and it's working, now I just need to figure out how to transfer my sim family from old save to new save. Thanks anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 16:09

I see. Some corrupted saves might be the cause of infinite loading. Glad to hear you're able to solve it. 

If you want to try you can load and earlier save.

• Slot_00000003.save - Main & newest Save (example)

• Slot_00000003.save.ver0/1/2/3/4 - Older version.

You can move out the first one and change the .ver0 to just .save. Of course the timing between these saves are unknown. Like, you won't know WHEN in the game it was saved actually.

I'll be closing this thread now. Feel free to open a new thread or join an existing one if you have any bugs.
Cheers! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top