Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does the toddler and vampires update work now? [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does the toddler and vampires update work now? [CLOSED] Empty Does the toddler and vampires update work now? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 21:43

Hi,
I've seen that many people were complaining that their game doesn't work because of the toddlers &vampires update.
I've downloaded it myself and wasn't able to play the game so I reinstalled the game.
Did someone try for the past couple of days to download it and it worked for him? Please let me know I'm dying to have toddlers in my game but I afraid that it'll ruin my game and I'll have to delete it after all the progress and time I spent on this game.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Does the toddler and vampires update work now? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Does the toddler and vampires update work now? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 01:19

it works for many of us. I have it installed on two external hard drives, both work fine .
Suggestion before installing: Back up your game ( Copy complete Game folder ( install files in Program or where ever you have installed it )to your desktop. ) Move mods/tray and saves out of sims 4 Game file ( The one in documents) and also save to desktop.( You can also simply name that file Sims 4_old )
Make double sure that your Antivirus and Firewall are off.  Make sure all exclusions are in place. Now extract and then copy paste to your game install files.
Run game as administrator. You should get all the pack screens again, since you are running a completely new game.
Test your game. Create new sim, move into household, play in household, build etc. Really test it, You might have the infinite load screen, That I fixed completely ny installing parenthood and the latest patch as well.
If iy works slowly move th cc and mods back in making sure there is no corrupt cc. Then move tray baxk and lastly your saves. Good luck.
If it does not work, you can always delete it and copy the game from desktop to program files. Remember to also rename the sims 4_old file back to sims 4
Good luck

Back to top Go down

Does the toddler and vampires update work now? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Does the toddler and vampires update work now? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 13:17

Thank you!!!

EDIT:
Topic closed.
- Ageha

Do open a new topic or join an existing one if you encounter any problems afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top