Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Vampires in the Vampires update???[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Vampires in the Vampires update???[SOLVED] Empty No Vampires in the Vampires update???[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 23:14

I downloaded both the vampire update with toddlers and the fix that came with it and, for some odd reason, there are no vampires. I don't know if it's the mods that I have installed. It shouldn't be because every time I install an update from here, my mods work perfectly fine. But, even though there are toddlers, there's no vampires in CAS, there's no Forgotten Hollow, and they don't appear in the other worlds at all. I was wondering if there was anyway to fix this or if anyone is going through the same thing.

Back to top Go down

No Vampires in the Vampires update???[SOLVED] Empty Re: No Vampires in the Vampires update???[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 15:39

ktorr101 wrote:I downloaded both the vampire update with toddlers and the fix that came with it and, for some odd reason, there are no vampires. I don't know if it's the mods that I have installed. It shouldn't be because every time I install an update from here, my mods work perfectly fine. But, even though there are toddlers, there's no vampires in CAS, there's no Forgotten Hollow, and they don't appear in the other worlds at all. I was wondering if there was anyway to fix this or if anyone is going through the same thing.

Hi there! Perhaps you could check if GP04 folder is indeed inside your Sims 4 installation folder. If it's missing, it means that the vampire pack had somehow been deleted either when pasting/downloading the files. Or, you could try to move the mods, saves and tray folders out from the documents folder and see if the vampire world is there.

Back to top Go down

No Vampires in the Vampires update???[SOLVED] Empty Re: No Vampires in the Vampires update???[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 19:05

Thanks so much. It turns out it was missing from the installation folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 13:14

ktorr101 wrote:Thanks so much. It turns out it was missing from the installation folder.

Glad to help! Happy simming~! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top