Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  Empty ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:35

EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A TROLL! I currently have a working sims 4 fully updated! I will take screen shots within the hour then release a tutorial for everyone.. LONG LIVE THE SIMS! Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

TODDLERS AND VAMPS ARE HERE! + ALL ADDONS ETC!

//Attention: You can now find a G4TW endorsed version of this method here.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 17:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:59

If I had a dollar for everytime I've seen a post like this lol....

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  Empty Re: ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 04:05

Can you please PM the link? Smile

Not saying I believe him... but who knows, he may be the messiah we've all been waiting for lol

Back to top Go down

ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  Empty Tutorial

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 06:46

I wouldnt waste time! I've been here searching just like everyone waiting!

It was a method mentioned around the web but no one could seem to get it working. Stay tuned the write up will come in a few hours!

//EDIT

tefi1201 wrote:Can you please PM the link? Smile

Not saying I believe him... but who knows, he may be the messiah we've all been waiting for lol

No need for the PM it will be posted on this form shortly!

//EDIT

Okay everyone as promised here is an up to date working tutorial for toddlers and vampires + bowling!  I tip my fedora. All Hail Carlos! The Sims 3 plumbob 

DISCLAIMER: THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR GENUINE OWNERS OF THE SIMS 4, EXPANSIONS, AND ADDONS. REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME, SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS! THIS IS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE IN NEED OF A BACKUP OR ORIGIN ALTERNATIVE.

Proof:
ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  Img_8813
ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  Img_8811
ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  Img_8810
ZlOrigin. Toddlers & Vampires Update. [CLOSED]  Img_8812

This method was talked about vaguely and briefly on G4TW, but mostly on the Russian form site it originated on. You will need an internet connection to launch, but once launched you can disconnect and play the game offline. You basically need to backup your mods,saves and tray because you will have to remove your current install of the game. I simply just found my game in C:/ProgramFiles/Sims4 and moved it to the recycle bin. You will have to re-download the game and all addons/expansions this took me about 2 hours on a 2/mbs connection. You need two programs to make everything work one being Zclient the other being ZLOrigin. You need to disable any anti virus software as well as windows defender or else it will trigger false positive reading and remove the programs! I assure you I've scanned these files personally and have looked at them in depth! THERE IS NO BACKDOOR! I'm certified with AVG and have a background in Network Administration. I can assure they are clean. (Other previous working hacks for TS4 also have triggered false positives in the past, theirs nothing to worry about.) Also if you have a standard origin account and use that to play purchased games this will not effect it! NOR WILL YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR REGULAR ORIGIN LOGIN!

Step 1:
Disable Anti Virus/Windows Defender (Depending on your operating system theirs plenty of guides on the internet.)

Step 2:
Register account at Censored (Remember this info it will be needed to login to ZClient) (The outdated russian tutorial provided broken links.) (The captcha is strange, drag all the pieces of the picture to form it)

//Admin edit: Posting outside links is prohibit, check Rule 7:
Spoiler:
Step 3:
Download the .zip file I've provided with the latest Zclient and ZLOrigin CLEAN exes (I wouldnt download it anywhere else other then the original RU site, or this link for security purposes. (NO ******** SURVEYS, NO LINK CLICKS FOR CASH JUST WORKING CLEAN FILES) Censored EDIT: SORRY ABOUT THE LINKS IF INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME FOR THE DOWNLOAD AND ZCLIENT REGISTRATION SITE.

//Admin edit: Links again, and a clear violation of rules 8 and 9:
Spoiler:

Step 4: 
Install ZClient, Simply drag and drop the .exe file into a created folder called ZClient on your local C:/ drive. Right click the .exe and create a shortcut to desktop. 

Step 5:
Install ZLOrigin Simply install via the provided .exe

Step 5: 
Launch ZClient as admin and if asked to, let through windows firewall press ok. When the program pops up simply use the login information created from the site above. It should update all the necessary files then say connected. 

Step 6:
After ZClient is launched and connected, launch ZLOrigin. It will auto log you in as it creates an origin account related to the credentials you registered earlier for the ZClient. (NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR REGULAR ORIGIN ACCOUNT)

Step 7: 
Begin downloading the game with all addons + current expansions. Simply go to My Games tab in ZLOrigin seach the Sims 4 and begin downloading. (ZLOrigin is mostly in English, however when downloading the game the info is in russian. Once the game is downloaded it will run in English!)

Step 8: 
After the game downloads and auto install, simply launch it from the my games tab in ZLOrigin

Step 9:
Restore you mods/saves & tray!

Step 9.5 
This is only for users that intended to run a genuine copy of origin along with the use of ZLOrigin. MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS LAUNCH THE ZLCLIENT FIRST THEN ZLORIGIN. If you don't ZLOrigin will just launch using you regular saved origin credentials. Again nothing to be worried about, if you do accidentally do this the genuine account will simply connect in offline mode. Close out an relaunch correctly. 

Step 10:
Enjoy The Sims 4 with the most current features! The game seems to run exceptionally better with this ZLOrigin compared to past releases of the ultimate fix for what ever reason.

Thank you to the original creators of this software as well as the original Reddit post. I had to hunt hard to piece together the broken tutorial never the less they've done a great job and we've finally gotten what we've all been waiting for! I also suggest you donate to them there information can be found below.
DONATE to Censored so they can keep on providing you with the opportunity to play your favorite games for free.
You can donate from 1 $ a month to any amount you choose.
For a one-time DONATION by credit card go to Censored
Don't forget to donate to G4TW! This is a great community with great people and without them we would't have access to all these things and support.

//Admin edit: Links again. And thank you, but we do not take donations anymore these days.
Also, please edit your post rather than starting a new reply if you haven't received any replies yet. Double-posting is considered spamming at this forum.

~Ɛɗιη

Last edited by mikesaround on Sun 07 May 2017, 09:48; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 07:28

Someone please tell me if this is legit. It sounds fishy, but eh i dont really know. Ill just patiently wait for the release here on g4tw Razz 

and could you please show us a screenshot?

EDIT: Whoops, nvm i saw the screenshots lol my reply took so long to upload WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 07:33

kyamz wrote:Someone please tell me if this is legit. It sounds fishy, but eh i dont really know. Ill just patiently wait for the release here on g4tw Razz 

and could you please show us a screenshot?

EDIT: Whoops, nvm i saw the screenshots lol my reply took so long to upload WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Sorry, had to take them on my phone every time I tried to screenshot on PC it just gave me a white screen. I assure you this method is 100% working I'm even willing to provide you with remove support if needed since you are the first reply to the tut!
There is nothing to worry about, I've traced the outgoing connections of the programs with wireshark the only thing zlient seems to do is protect the end user. It remotely creates an origin account through there personal servers and allows you to run there origin crack remotely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 07:40

Oh dang I wonder if this works and I dont feel risky today XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 07:42

godlyrain wrote:Oh dang I wonder if this works and I dont feel risky today XD

Think about it.. What's the risk? You've been running a cracked version of the game that could have possibly had a back door this entire time it will throw a false positive reading just like this method. I assure you it works 100% and I'm willing to show anybody saying otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 07:47

It works, just follow his/her steps and it will be honky dory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 07:49

Ridalin wrote:It works, just follow his/her steps and it will be honky dory!
Thanks Ridalin! Hopefully everyone will be enjoying this long awaited release. Sure it's a little work, but at the end it works really well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 08:43

What's The ZLORIGIN LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 08:44

Luke45 wrote:What's The ZLORIGIN LINK
It's posted in Step: 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 08:47

Oh wow! It actually works! Thank you!  They see me rolin' Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 08:48

godlyrain wrote:Oh wow! It actually works! Thank you!  They see me rolin' Yess, aye lieeke!

No problem! I've been on here waiting just as long as everyone else! No need for fake ****!  I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:38

Do I have to re-download ts4, and all other eps, & sps? If so, Ill pass because I really dont want to download everything again cause i have a pretty trashy internet. Sad Thanks anyways though! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:43

kyamz wrote:Do I have to re-download ts4, and all other eps, & sps? If so, Ill pass because I really dont want to download everything again cause i have a pretty trashy internet. Sad Thanks anyways though! Smile

Unfortunately you do! Even with slow internet say 500kbs, if you leave it on all night it'll be done. Small price to pay considering how long everyones been waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:52

So with this i can download the legit the sims 4 and its expansions without buying the real one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:53

Gunburn wrote:So with this i can download the legit the sims 4 and its expansions without buying the real one?

Yeah, at your own risk and for backup purposes only. Read the disclaimer. I'm guessing you guys are not allowed to PM me for the links? Edwin disabled my pm's. Sorry everyone looks like the rest is on your own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:57

I'm a little nervous about using that ZClient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:58

KuroSakurai wrote:I'm a little nervous about using that ZClient.

In reality it actually protects the end user. Registering origin accounts from there servers ip etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:01

This might be a dumb question, but how do I uninstall the ZClient thing? Can I just delete it on my recycle bin and will it be gone forever? I dont feel comfortable having that on my new PC that I just bought WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:03

It's just when you get a Security warning from your computer...it makes it just a little difficult to trust the program...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:06

KuroSakurai wrote:It's just when you get a Security warning from your computer...it makes it just a little difficult to trust the program...
Everyone I can upload my results of wire shark its a complete network investigator and theirs proof this is clean. I don't understand why people are scared of trusting this, the current crack released here at G4TW requires you to disable av and defender as well. Why? Because it throws the same false positive as this crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:09

mikesaround wrote:
KuroSakurai wrote:It's just when you get a Security warning from your computer...it makes it just a little difficult to trust the program...
Everyone I can upload my results of wire shark its a complete network investigator and theirs proof this is clean. I don't understand why people are scared of trusting this, the current crack released here at G4TW requires you to disable av and defender as well. Why? Because it throws the same false positive as this crack.
hey, can you answer my question please?  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 10:11

kyamz wrote:
mikesaround wrote:
hey, can you answer my question please?  Oh my...

zClient is a run time program, it never installs anywhere expect the folder you put it in. Either remove it manually, or remove from programs list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top