Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parent interactions are still missing. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parent interactions are still missing. [SOLVED] Empty Parent interactions are still missing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 07:27

So I downloaded the new update for the The Sims 4 plus Parenthood, and I entered my game and when I tried to interact with my toddler no options came up. But, there were also no options for my sims to interact the other sims in the house! I've tried a couple things like using the old parents missing interactions fix, and that still didn't work. I was wondering if there could be something else I could do.

Back to top Go down

Parent interactions are still missing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Parent interactions are still missing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 15:47

Hi again!

Have you tried to remove the mods folder and see if the interactions appear? If you use the missing interactions fix after all the updates, including the latest one, you need to re-paste the latest update again. 

Back to top Go down

Parent interactions are still missing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Parent interactions are still missing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 22:45

Ageha wrote:Hi again!

Have you tried to remove the mods folder and see if the interactions appear? If you use the missing interactions fix after all the updates, including the latest one, you need to re-paste the latest update again. 

Where would I put the mods folder. And yes, I re-pasted the latest updates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 01:06

Also I have moved the mods folder and the interactions still aren't popping up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 17:12

That's odd. Try to re-install the Toddler update again and then Parenthood. It doesn't sound like a mod conflict.

Back to top Go down

Parent interactions are still missing. [SOLVED] Empty Turns out it's just vampires.

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 21:52

Ageha wrote:That's odd. Try to re-install the Toddler update again and then Parenthood. It doesn't sound like a mod conflict.
So I tried removing the saves and stuff, and then I started a fresh game and the interactions were working again. But the weird thing is that my vampire sims are the ones who don't have interactions. They can only interact with objects but not with other sims. My human sims are just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 15:42

Vampires are anti-social. 
What happens to pre-made sims though? Is is still the same? This fix here is obsolete but does it changes anything? I'm sorry at this point, I honestly don't know what causes this. Do you have any script mods for cheat interactions installed?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Jun 2017, 22:54

ktorr101 wrote:So I downloaded the new update for the The Sims 4 plus Parenthood, and I entered my game and when I tried to interact with my toddler no options came up. But, there were also no options for my sims to interact the other sims in the house! I've tried a couple things like using the old parents missing interactions fix, and that still didn't work. I was wondering if there could be something else I could do.

Ageha wrote:That's odd. Try to re-install the Toddler update again and then Parenthood. It doesn't sound like a mod conflict.

Ageha wrote:Vampires are anti-social. 
What happens to pre-made sims though? Is is still the same? This fix here is obsolete but does it changes anything? I'm sorry at this point, I honestly don't know what causes this. Do you have any script mods for cheat interactions installed?

@ktorr101, if you still need help with the issue, please try downloading and applying the 1.30.105.1010 patch. See this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30367-the-sims-4-patch-level-1-30-105-1010-out-now

I've integrated the "parenthood fix" into this new patch, so the separate parenthood fix is no longer needed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 04:36

If I reinstall, do I just re-paste the updates again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 14:42

ktorr101 wrote:If I reinstall, do I just re-paste the updates again?
Hi,

Yes, you should install back Toddlers -> Parenthood -> Then the latest fix provided by
The_gh0stm4n
Do keep me updated.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jun 2017, 01:21

Sorry for not responding sooner, but reinstalling the toddlers and parenthood patches actually got the interactions back. Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 14:55

Glad to hear it's solved!
Cheers! Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top