Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parent interactions still will not work [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parent interactions still will not work [SOLVED] Empty Parent interactions still will not work [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 05:49

I installed the fix AND the patch, and my sims still can not interact with their toddlers. It's starting to get frustrating. Please help if you can.

Back to top Go down

Parent interactions still will not work [SOLVED] Empty Re: Parent interactions still will not work [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 16:54

Hi, 

Do you have any mods installed? If yes, move the entire mods folder out, and run the game. You can also move your saves/trays folder out, start the game 'fresh' and see if it still happens. 

Back to top Go down

Parent interactions still will not work [SOLVED] Empty Re: Parent interactions still will not work [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 04:19

Yes, that did work! Will mods ever work with this game again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 05:38

Of course some mods will still work with the game! You just need to locate the mod that's causing the bug. Depending on whether the creator is regularly maintaining the mod or not, some will definitely end up breaking after patches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 15:27

Glad to hear it! Yes as mentioned, some, if not most, mods work. You can download mod conflict detector, I've seen most people used this to detect the incompatible mods. Or use the 50/50 method. Me personally, I organize them by hair,clothes,etc. 

Happy Simming and Cheers! Very Happy
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top