Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DLC's not working after fix for eternal household loading [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DLC's not working after fix for eternal household loading [SOLVED] Empty DLC's not working after fix for eternal household loading [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 19:19

Hey all!

I have a problem and I have no idea how I made it. I installed everything following the instructions but my households would get stuck loading. I searched a fix and installed the update (again) and then changed the name of the new Game folder to Game_ (also again). This, however, made it disable all DLC's and expansion packs, and I don't know why. Also, before I used the fix, Parenthood didn't show up either. Anyway, can someone tell me what to do please? Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

DLC's not working after fix for eternal household loading [SOLVED] Empty Re: DLC's not working after fix for eternal household loading [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 21:12

which fix did you download?
If it is this one, yes, all your DLC's are gone.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30428-ts4-update-only-fix-1-30-105-1010-out-now#

and you will have to re-install everything.

Back to top Go down

DLC's not working after fix for eternal household loading [SOLVED] Empty Re: DLC's not working after fix for eternal household loading [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 21:44

Thank you for answering. But the thing is, I did everything that it says on how to install the sims 4 correctly and it didn't work, so I'm not sure what to do now. Do I install everything again? But what should I do if the households keep on not loading? Because I did what it says here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-30-105-1010 but changing the name of the folder didn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 21:47

Could it be because I changed The Sims 4 folder from Electronic Arts to just Program Files (x86)? But that's one of the steps in one of the installation guides, but I noticed that some steps later they refer to the pathway again as being inside the Electronic Arts folder...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 22:41

No, it must be out of the electronic arts folder in Program files (x86)
Did you replace the Game File with the correct one from the link in Ghostmasters instructions?
Once you renamed the folder, please download this fix here, from one of the mirrors. The current version is 1.30.105.1010.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 10:47

I redid the last steps and it seemed to work now! I must have deleted the wrong Game folder or something like that. Thank you for your help!

EDIT:
Problem Solved; Topic Closed.
Cheers!

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top