Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Household loading screen error [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Household loading screen error [SOLVED] Empty Household loading screen error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 13:01

Hello, can anyone help with loading issue. After parenthood update When I select a household and press play starts loading and when loading finished I get back to world select menu. I did everything like was written in ''how to correctly install the sims 4", and I delete Game folder, turn off antivirus system, and reinstalled sims for seven times. CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!

Back to top Go down

Household loading screen error [SOLVED] Empty Re: Household loading screen error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 16:03

Hi there,

Do you have any mods installed? If yes, move them out and run the game vanilla-wise. Does this happen to all households?

Back to top Go down

Household loading screen error [SOLVED] Empty Re: Household loading screen error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 16:22

Hello again,
I don't have any mods or CC and I have delete whole The Sims 4 saves folder, but problem didn't disappear. And yes, it happens to all households.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 18:50

Just checking, did you also install to the newest patch here as well? Since you'v mentioned re-install ALOT already, I wouldn't really suggest it again. However, if you have time and please do so when you're really free and stress-free as well, you can try a CLEAN re-install and see if it work. 

Also, try to delete the Options.ini and move out the UserSetting.ini and see if it's able to load. Deleting localthumbcache.package is okay too (though i doubt it's because of this). You can try this before re-installing. 

This link might be obsolete but apparently some users got it working after using the fix here.

Do keep me updated. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 19:21

Hello again,

Carlos is tha man!!! Hail King Tea! All Hail Carlos!
Thank you Ageha, it helped!!!

WITH BEST REGARDS aistiskn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 19:24

I tip my fedora.

Haha glad I could help you. Have fun! 
Feel free to open a new topic if you need any other help.
Cheers!
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top