Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Household Loading (Still not working after patch) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Endless Household Loading (Still not working after patch) [SOLVED] Empty Endless Household Loading (Still not working after patch) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 22:57

Hello!

I just downloaded the Games4TheWorld version of Sims 4, I followed all steps twice. The Game works fine starting up, but after I select I household and try to go to a lot, it will stay loading (it doesn't go back to the main menu, it just stay loading). I tried searching through the forum for help, when I tried installing that patch, it did not help. How I installed that patch was simple; I already had both the "Game" and "Game_" files (from the complete Sims 4 instructions in the forum), so I just replaced the "Game" file with the patched one.

Endless Household Loading (Still not working after patch) [SOLVED] RTWOSD7

I also noticed that when I open the Task Manager to shut down the game, The Sims takes up a lot of memory (I kind of don't know what it means, but I hope it helps)

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by rTomm1313 on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 04:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Endless Household Loading (Still not working after patch) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Endless Household Loading (Still not working after patch) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 03:43

UPDATE: I reinstalled for the third time but this time I checked to see if I could play a household each time I install a pack. The first three expansion packs worked well, I was able to play my sims. BUT! When I installed the toddler mod, the endless loading came back! Hope this helps pinpoint the issue.

UPDATE 2: I installed the parenthood and when I try to load a family, it goes back to the menu. This is the first time that has happened haha

UPDATE 3: Well I'll be damned, it works! I didn't know what the hell I was doing when I installed that update though (no directions were given on it, I had to look it up on another website). I think what was causing that long wait was my mods, I downloaded a lot of them. Maybe they will work this time...

UPDATE 4: Well **** me sideways! it actually works now! I will keep question up to see if anybody else has problems with this.

EDIT:
Since you're able to solved it, I'll be closing this topic.
Cheers.
Problem solved; Topic closed.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top