Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me, the game won't start and I really made sure to do everything right [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me, the game won't start and I really made sure to do everything right [SOLVED] Empty Please help me, the game won't start and I really made sure to do everything right [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:14

So I've done everything exactly the way I was supposed to, followed all the steps, and at first there was that rld.dll issue and I had to re-install. Then it worked, I played, once I closed the game and wanted to play again later it kept showing the same thing "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to load. Please confirm that: ... " and i've tried everything but it keeps saying the same thing... How do I resolve this issue and make sure it never happens again? Please help, I'm not really much of a computer wiz....

Back to top Go down

Please help me, the game won't start and I really made sure to do everything right [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please help me, the game won't start and I really made sure to do everything right [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 16:23

Hi there,

Have you make sure you've exclude the folders in your anti-virus? You can take a look at this fix here in case you missed that out.

Back to top Go down

Please help me, the game won't start and I really made sure to do everything right [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please help me, the game won't start and I really made sure to do everything right [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 23:15

I've already found a way to fix that one, but now I have another issue... I posted it about 10-20 minutes ago

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top