Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS3 wont let me start the game!! PLEASE HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 wont let me start the game!! PLEASE HELP! Empty TS3 wont let me start the game!! PLEASE HELP!

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 23:56

Everytime I push the play button on TS3 launcher, it kept saying " Unable to start game Service initialization failed (0x024e424f) " I have downloaded Showtime, Fast lane, Town Life, Master Suite stuff, Diesel Stuff from here. I have already purchased the base game, Pets, Generations, Ambitions, Late Night and World Adventurous before I downloaded the ones from this site. Help

Back to top Go down

TS3 wont let me start the game!! PLEASE HELP! Empty Re: TS3 wont let me start the game!! PLEASE HELP!

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2012, 00:02

have you installed them all from purchase or some bought some downloaded if so you will need a crack for the most recent one out i can try find one if you want me to The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

TS3 wont let me start the game!! PLEASE HELP! Empty Re: TS3 wont let me start the game!! PLEASE HELP!

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2012, 00:20

I had bought purchased half of them and I downloaded the rest of them. And Please find the latest crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2012, 01:45

check pm please The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Mon 27 Aug 2012, 02:59

No need to PM dubious cracks. Just follow the Ultimate Fix instructions HERE
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 01:34

Thank you very very very much. But sometimes the game freezes up and it crashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 30 Aug 2012, 02:15

Did you use the link that Dracos66 posted or the one you got in a pm from bryandc?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 02:21

The one from Dracos66

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 03:25

Do you have any mods installed? If so copy the Mods folder to a safe place like the desktop and then remove it from My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3. Once you've done that, try loading the game and see if it still crashes or not.

Also make sure you don't have a lot of programs running in the background, multitasking is good for some things but bad for gaming. Wink
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Sep 2012, 20:15

I have removed my mods and the game is still freezing and crashing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 03 Sep 2012, 22:00

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top