Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeze and missing parenthood [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freeze and missing parenthood [SOLVED] Empty Freeze and missing parenthood [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 16:17

I downloaded the vampires and toddlers update then the newest parenthood patch and installed them as instructed now it freezes when I load my game. It also says that the parenthood dlc is still downloading I'm not sure what went wrong

Back to top Go down

Freeze and missing parenthood [SOLVED] Empty Re: Freeze and missing parenthood [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 16:25

Have you tried to re-install the Parenthood pack update again? Also, does it freeze or crash as well?

Back to top Go down

Freeze and missing parenthood [SOLVED] Empty Re: Freeze and missing parenthood [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 16:59

I tried reinstalling and I even tried fixing the update again. I tried removing my mods folder and it doesn't crash it just seems to stay in a never ending loading screen when I try to load my save file.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 17:21

Try moving your saves folder out and start with a fresh game. Also, this link is the fix for endless loading, if you hadn't apply it. Though loading a save sounds like it might corrupted. You can give those two a try and keep me updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 18:02

I reinstalled the Parenthood update and reinstalled the fix and that seems to have fixed it thank you for your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 13:58

Glad to hear you've got it working now!
Cheers! Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top