Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Loading Screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Endless Loading Screen Empty Endless Loading Screen

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 14:35

Hello, I have a problem in game - when i start game from cracked file TS4_64 everything load but when i choose the household and tap to play i cant get through loading screen.
And I tried to fix it with update when i replace the Installer, Game, Data, Support with som files from recommended .rar but i dont know if it helps because nothing changes and i cracked ts4 - basic, get together, get to work.
Then i tried delete default, i tried to replace "game" file with temp fix "game file" which help a lot of gamers but not to me.
I really dont know what is wrong Why God. Somebody who knows ? Please..

Back to top Go down

Endless Loading Screen Empty Endless Loading Screen

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 14:52

Hello, I have a problem in game - when i start game from cracked file TS4_64 everything load but when i choose the household and tap to play i cant get through loading screen.
And I tried to fix it with update when i replace the Installer, Game, Data, Support with som files from recommended .rar but i dont know if it helps because nothing changes and i cracked ts4 - basic, get together, get to work.
Then i tried delete default, i tried to replace "game" file with temp fix "game file" which help a lot of gamers but not to me.
I really dont know what is wrong Why God. . Somebody who knows ? Please..

EDIT:
Topics merged.
Do open ONE topic only (either download or in-game) so we don't have to double-reply to threads.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Endless Loading Screen Empty Re: Endless Loading Screen

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 14:59

The old Game folder must completely be deleted from your install folder.
Then copy the folder Game from the fix to your install folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 16:08

I tried to replace it with that fix "game" and nothing. It has no solution i guess but thx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 16:14

i cracked ts4 - basic, get together, get to work.

Does this actually meant that you have no newer DLCs installed? The endless loading should affect Vampire + Parenthood. So far I have no issued with endless loading from older DLCs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 16:25

Yes i cracked just mentioned expansions and then i had problem with origin or what and i fix it and then with this.. Its weird because i havent vampires or parenthood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 17:04

Okay I have a new - when I choose a household it loaded for while and put me back to choose world and a try it few times..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 17:29

This is actually really odd. The only solution I can suggest is for you to install every DLC up till Parenthood because those bug actually appeared after those update.

If not, re-install back your games up till Get Together and see if it does bug out again.

Back to top Go down

Endless Loading Screen Empty I had the same problem, but I fixed it easily

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 00:57

I had this exact same problem and it was extremely frustrating. I installed the parenthood ep and was stuck loading once I chose a household. I figured applying the patch would help...but of course it didn't.

Here's what I did: I went into the folder the sims 4 is in (which in my case is This pc> OS c:> Program files> EA> Sims 4) at this point I only had the original game folder. I renamed it "Game_" and then I downloaded just the parenthood ep all over again which created the new game folder. I started the game and the endless household loading screen was gone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top