Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Mostly Looking Forward to in the New Expansion Pack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Are You Mostly Looking Forward to in the New Expansion Pack? Empty What Are You Mostly Looking Forward to in the New Expansion Pack?

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 20:47

So as usual, I caved (no surprise there IAmSoHappyEmergahwd ) and bought the new expansion pack. As I wait for it to download I realized that I couldn't pinpoint what I was mostly excited to see. Though now as I think about it, I'm excited to see what we're so used to being rabbit holes (i.e hospitals, labs) in action! Oh! Also hairs! 

Tell me, what are you looking forward to?

Back to top Go down

What Are You Mostly Looking Forward to in the New Expansion Pack? Empty Re: What Are You Mostly Looking Forward to in the New Expansion Pack?

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:04

I'm looking forward to a crack.

Also boutique store and bakery.

Back to top Go down

What Are You Mostly Looking Forward to in the New Expansion Pack? Empty Re: What Are You Mostly Looking Forward to in the New Expansion Pack?

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:08

CinnamonStick wrote:I'm looking forward to a crack.

Also boutique store and bakery.

Ah yes! I totally forgot about the boutique and bakery. I truly hope it lives up too or surpasses Open for Business!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 05:34

I can't wait for G4TW to upload their crack. Very Happy

I'm probably most excited about the businesses. Can't wait to start my own. I've had my Sims save $10,000 so I'm not low on money and I can sell whatever. Haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 06:31

I haven't tried a business yet, I've been doing the doctor and detective careers. I will say I wish that the new area was an actual neighborhood with more than just 3 businesses and an empty lot. OH! The selfies are so much better too. Kinda cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 08:46

I was looking forward to the crack as well lol... but now that i have it, I been playing thru the detective career and gotta say, it makes the game more interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:04

It really does, normally by now I would have stopped playing hours ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 12:28

Hey! I'm looking forward to try the new careers, I hope Get to Work lives up to the expectations Smile Are you guys enjoying it so far?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 18:39

Jo M.C. wrote:Hey! I'm looking forward to try the new careers, I hope Get to Work lives up to the expectations Smile Are you guys enjoying it so far?
So far I really am! Though I've only scratched the surface with this expansion. There's so much I haven't even touched yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 20:20

I'm looking forward to making a clothing shop,

Adds realism to the game and I have certain outfits in mind to sell xD

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 20:37

Availien wrote:I'm looking forward to making a clothing shop,

I'm really looking forward to this too along with the new hair styles and such. My sims 4 has over like.. 300 CC hairs and clothes, I just love custimization. Characters that all look the same bug me, it's just so unrealistic. I love realism in some games, in others it just doesn't  fit but The Sims has always fitted realism.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is Photography, one of my biggest hobbies IRL and I have a sim based around my life when I'm older, so obviously, having photography for my own sim just makes it feel more like me. Though I do wish they added more traits and aspirations for these hobbies and careers, I mean... can you imagine a loner sim who's a slob and runs a bakery and hates children...? It just doesn't work like that lol. Can't wait for the G4TW release, I have no source of money at my age and there's no way my mum will pay for it lol.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 20:42

coolcandy3001 wrote:

I'm really looking forward to this too along with the new hair styles and such. My sims 4 has over like.. 300 CC hairs and clothes, I just love custimization. Characters that all look the same bug me, it's just so unrealistic. I love realism in some games, in others it just doesn't  fit but The Sims has always fitted realism.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is Photography, one of my biggest hobbies IRL and I have a sim based around my life when I'm older, so obviously, having photography for my own sim just makes it feel more like me. Though I do wish they added more traits and aspirations for these hobbies and careers, I mean... can you imagine a loner sim who's a slob and runs a bakery and hates children...? It just doesn't work like that lol. Can't wait for the G4TW release, I have no source of money at my age and there's no way my mum will pay for it lol.
I agree 100%. I love photography as well. It's a shame that we didn't get Photographer's Eye, or Natural cook, or business savvy or hates the doctor or something. the traits are very easy to come up with (and to create if an unaffiliated modder is able to create a factory for creating traits in 15 minutes.)

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 20:53

Availien wrote:
coolcandy3001 wrote:

I agree 100%. I love photography as well. It's a shame that we didn't get Photographer's Eye, or Natural cook, or business savvy or hates the doctor or something. the traits are very easy to come up with (and to create if an unaffiliated modder is able to create a factory for creating traits in 15 minutes.)

Oh there's already one out, I won't post links obviously but look it up, It's kinda simple... I sorta get how to use it Razz
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 20:54

coolcandy3001 wrote:
Availien wrote:
coolcandy3001 wrote:

Oh there's already one out, I won't post links obviously but look it up, It's kinda simple... I sorta get how to use it Razz
Oh yeah I know, thats the one i was referencing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 21:18

Yeah the lack of new traits and aspirations was kinda disappointing. Would be nice to have sims passing out at the sight of a needle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 00:52

I am really looking forward to owning a bakery and the baking skill. I love baking IRL, and I'm really excited for my sims to do it. Plus detectives are awesome, so yeah. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 04 Apr 2015, 11:34

SoSoBelle wrote:I haven't tried a business yet, I've been doing the doctor and detective careers. I will say I wish that the new area was an actual neighborhood with more than just 3 businesses and an empty lot. OH! The selfies are so much better too. Kinda cool.
Yeah I love the selfies, I keep posting them on my twitter. I'm loving photography.
And yeah - I think  what'd be cool is to see this with old jobs aswell, and with Teen Jobs. I'd love going to baby sit with my teen, ya know?
Buisness, I don't really like... WhatDidUJustCallMe? It's almost as if you're in a normal house, people just have conversations and if you put boring music in your shop everyone dances. I'm just loving baking and photography for my household.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top