Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with tables/chair/beds after installing The Sims 3: Pets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with tables/chair/beds after installing The Sims 3: Pets Empty Problem with tables/chair/beds after installing The Sims 3: Pets

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jan 2012, 17:09

Hey, I installed Sims 3 Pets recently and ever since had this problem with almost all tables, chairs and beds: when placing chair around tables, they go straight through the table instead of settling around them. That problem appears mostly when using custom contect (and I know then it's because the creator of the content hasn't updated their items) but also with many more content that comes with the base games. When my sim goes to sleep, they appear underneath the bed and not onto it. Pets however appear on the bed like they should. Plus I cannot place items onto desks or counters.

I've tried uploading your ultimate fix. I've installed and uninstalled Pets and noticed that this problem only comes with the Pets extencion pack. It's not only the Custom Content that bugs. I've tried removing all of them, too. Now I'm at loss and don't know what to do, so I'm asking for help!

Thanks!

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Problem with tables/chair/beds after installing The Sims 3: Pets Empty Re: Problem with tables/chair/beds after installing The Sims 3: Pets

Post by Admin Sun 08 Jan 2012, 17:12

Hello,

The items are probably not compatible with Pets (yet). Try updating them via the author's website.
Perhaps Lady ElDi can tell you more about this.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem with tables/chair/beds after installing The Sims 3: Pets Empty Re: Problem with tables/chair/beds after installing The Sims 3: Pets

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 08 Jan 2012, 17:20

Hello,
Yes there's a tool available to fix this, here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jan 2012, 17:52

Thanks for the tips, but I've tried that fix before... And can't find the granny2.dll file no matter how hard I try. So is the only solution to just delete Pets and play without it?

EDIT: // Deleted Sims Pets and still having the problem. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 08 Jan 2012, 19:08

Hello,
If you also have mods they may not be compatible with your current game version.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top