Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3, download ALL store content as of today in one package or sims3pack-file? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3, download ALL store content as of today in one package or sims3pack-file? [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3, download ALL store content as of today in one package or sims3pack-file? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jan 2012, 22:02

Hello, first'd I like to say (or write) thanks a lot for uploading the Sims 3 and all it's expansions. I have them all now, and it's really great to see the effort put into this. And they work flawless.

Anyways, I want to get all of the store content as of today. But downloading the store-content for each month is a little bit dull. Could you please upload a package or sims3pack-file containing ALL of the store content? Or is there a such thing only that I have missed it? Thanks.

Last edited by ObamaGoesPostal on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 22:19; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3, download ALL store content as of today in one package or sims3pack-file? [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3, download ALL store content as of today in one package or sims3pack-file? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 08 Jan 2012, 22:11

Hello,
There's a torrent available from the official G4TW website that has store updates 1-26 (everything upto July 2011) as a torrent, they are .package files. Everything since August is available as single sims3pack files for each month, in addition to individual sims3packs. you don't need the individual ones if you're getting the sets.
So between the torrents and the sets, it should be fairly easy and fast to get your store updates complete.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3, download ALL store content as of today in one package or sims3pack-file? [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3, download ALL store content as of today in one package or sims3pack-file? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jan 2012, 22:17

Oh, I see. Thanks a bunch! Thread solved.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 08 Jan 2012, 22:20

We're happy to help! Happy simming! The Sims Plumbob 1

Topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10