Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4- Download to use (Stuff&Game Packs Bowling and Vampires)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4- Download to use (Stuff&Game Packs Bowling and Vampires) Empty The Sims 4- Download to use (Stuff&Game Packs Bowling and Vampires)

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 19:36

Hi!
So I have recently added the packs: parenthood and fitness stuff and they work great!
The only issue is that Bowling and Vampires stuff&game packs don't work and they are in my collection in main menu but it is telling me to "download to use"
Now, I don't know what I am suppose to do so can someone please help me! I was really looking forward to having these but unfortunately I can't play them
PLEASE HELP!!! ASAP!!! Why God. Dedicated to Carlos Help Noob The Sims 3 plumbob Mad No Can't touch banana I'm new here. What he said. Killkillkillkill! Facepalm 
!HELP HELP HELP!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4- Download to use (Stuff&Game Packs Bowling and Vampires) Empty Re: The Sims 4- Download to use (Stuff&Game Packs Bowling and Vampires)

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 21:35

Re-install Toddlers/Vampires/Bpwling with special attention to the Game folder.
Then re-onstall Parenthood en Fitness

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4- Download to use (Stuff&Game Packs Bowling and Vampires) Empty Re: The Sims 4- Download to use (Stuff&Game Packs Bowling and Vampires)

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 12:34

Thank you so much!! I'll have a try at it! Once again thanks a bunch!! <3
Big cookie for you!  Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top