Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 fitness, CAS not working! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 fitness, CAS not working! [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 fitness, CAS not working! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jun 2017, 22:08

Hello, I just put sims 4 fitness into my game and CAS will load but nothing but the sim shows up. Will not let me click on anything. Nothing happens, even had to alt ctrl delete to turn the game off.  Took all mods out of game. Reinstalled. Followed everything to the T. any idea what could be going on? tried searching for a fix but found nothing. PLEASE help me. 

- Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 fitness, CAS not working! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 fitness, CAS not working! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 19:45

Hi,

Are you unable to play the game at all? What about pre-made sims? Are you able to 'edit' them or play the households?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 fitness, CAS not working! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 fitness, CAS not working! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 17:06

I can play the game but when I go into my Sims household and try to go into cas nothing shows up but the sim and it will let me move her all around but nothing comes up at all. I haven't tried with pre made Sims but I will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 17:31

Update: can works to make a new family so I'm just gonna start over. Thank you I hadn't even tried that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 18:12

I had the same problem. Turns out that it's your mods. Everything worked fine after I updated my mods. In my case it was the "More cas colums" mod that had to be updated but I saw on this forum that other mods can cause that problem too. It appears to be mostly cas mods who cause this problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 15:18

Yes, most problems are due to incompatible mods. If that isn't the game however, then we need to find alternative solutions.

Though I'm glad you're able to create a family now. Feel free to open a new topic should you have any problems/bugs.

Cheers! Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top