Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fitness not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitness not working  Empty fitness not working

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jul 2017, 07:42

hi i have installed fitness pack today but it still grayed out when i go into the game i dont know want to do   pls help

Back to top Go down

fitness not working  Empty Re: fitness not working

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jul 2017, 09:06

Have you installed all previous DLC's in the correct order ?

1. Base Game
1a. Move folder The Sims 4 out of folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts.
1b. Added the new locations of your install folder to the exceptions of your anti-virus program.

2. Get to Work

3. Get Together

4. City Living

5. Toddlers/Vampires
5a. Delete folder Game from your install folder The Sims 4
5b. Add new folder Game from this DOWNLOAD LOCATION

6. Parenthood

7. Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jul 2017, 09:34

Just finished installing parenthood as I'm doing it from Fresh again do I have to do anything with the games folder now just want to make sure before I put fitness on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jul 2017, 09:38

natgamer08 wrote:Just finished installing parenthood as I'm doing it from Fresh again do I have to do anything with the games folder now just want to make sure before I put fitness on
Yes, you still have to delete the existing Game folder and copy/paste just the game folder from Parenthood again.
Then you can install Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jul 2017, 09:45

Thank you I was just renaming the files it's now working thank you I had it on my old computer but was having trouble on my new one so thank you for that even though I lost my family on my old one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jul 2017, 10:04

Can't you copy the folder The Sims 4 from [your username]\Documents\Electronic Arts on your old computer to a USB-stck and from there to the same location on your new computer ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jul 2017, 14:53

I tried that before but the loading screen with the Sims icon kit on for 20 minutes and didn't load my house up maybe it's because I didn't have fitness on and I did have that on On my  previous  computer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 18:37

natgamer08 wrote:I tried that before but the loading screen with the Sims icon kit on for 20 minutes and didn't load my house up maybe it's because I didn't have fitness on and I did have that on On my  previous  computer
It should load even though the fitness stuff is not there. The only 'error' you will have is that some contents could not be loaded or something like that.  It is also possible that the save itself is corrupted and it won't load the game (assuming you have done the Game folder renamed).

Are there any lingering issues you have at the moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top