Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood and Fitness stuff installed but not activated? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood and Fitness stuff installed but not activated? [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood and Fitness stuff installed but not activated? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jul 2017, 20:19

I just installed both packs and install the way the guide told me to. I renamed the "Game" folder to "Game_" but those 2 packs had a "Game" folder also so I just moved it to my desktop. But something must've happened to where they aren't activated. What do I do?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood and Fitness stuff installed but not activated? [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood and Fitness stuff installed but not activated? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jul 2017, 20:33

The renaming of the game folder is actually to fix the endless loading. This must be done AFTER Vampire pack and before Parenthood.

After renaming to Game_, all you need to do is copy + paste the files from Parenthood as well as fitness. Do not leave anything out.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood and Fitness stuff installed but not activated? [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood and Fitness stuff installed but not activated? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jul 2017, 22:49

Ageha wrote:The renaming of the game folder is actually to fix the endless loading. This must be done AFTER Vampire pack and before Parenthood.

After renaming to Game_, all you need to do is copy + paste the files from Parenthood as well as fitness. Do not leave anything out.
Here's how it looks after I readded the "Game" folder from Parenthood and fitness. Now do I open the game with the shortcut in "Game" or "Game_"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:27

In Game, you can even delete the folder Game_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 14:39

Tarac wrote:In Game, you can even delete the folder Game_
Yes, it's actually safe to delete the Game_ folder, did the DLCs shows up? @iJayden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 15:14

Ageha wrote:
Tarac wrote:In Game, you can even delete the folder Game_
Yes, it's actually safe to delete the Game_ folder, did the DLCs shows up? @iJayden
Yep, it's all here! Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 15:58

Glad to hear it!
Feel free to open a new thread should you have anymore problems later on.

Cheers! Smile

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top