Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck on World Select screen (Parenthood) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck on World Select screen (Parenthood) [SOLVED] Empty Stuck on World Select screen (Parenthood) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 23:34

So this is what happens:

When i want to play in any household, it takes some time loading but then returns me back to the world select screen.

I instaled the base game and all the DLC until the Vampires one, then i deleted the "game" folder and installed the Parenthood DLC.
I deleted the Sims 4 user folder.

Should the Fitness DLC fix this problem?

Back to top Go down

Stuck on World Select screen (Parenthood) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Stuck on World Select screen (Parenthood) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 01:06

Installing the Fitness DLC solved the issue, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Stuck on World Select screen (Parenthood) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Stuck on World Select screen (Parenthood) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 16:10

Hi there,

There's no need to apologize. Even before fitness stuff came out, simmers have been experiencing this problem as well.

I'm glad however the fitness pack solved the issue. Feel free to open a new topic if you have anymore problems. 
Cheers! Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top