Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Vampire gets stuck after the intro pop-up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Vampire gets stuck after the intro pop-up  Empty The Sims 4 Vampire gets stuck after the intro pop-up

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 16:54

Hello, I am a very big fan of the Sims 4 but I have issues with the Vampire update. Although, I am using the Sims 4 deluxe edition and after moving the contents of the update to my Sims 4 file my game opens but after the info pop-up telling me welcome to the Sims 4 Vampire if I click to close the pop-up my game just gets stuck there for live hours with no sign of working. Please I need help

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Vampire gets stuck after the intro pop-up  Empty Re: The Sims 4 Vampire gets stuck after the intro pop-up

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 18:45

Hi,  Very Happy

It's me again. I think Tarac had already ask where you got the Deluxe from and you did mentioned it was from a friend (so in this case pirated). Unfortunately, I'm not sure about mixing other version and ours together. You can actually do that and got it to work. (I've seen people using FitGirl's repack or even Skidrow's)

First, what packs does the Deluxe edition contains? And is the Vampire included or did you download it from here? If it's the latter, then make sure there's City Living installed before updating to Vampire.

Also, if you have mods/CCs, I'd suggest moving the folders out and test the game without them. 

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Vampire gets stuck after the intro pop-up  Empty Re: The Sims 4 Vampire gets stuck after the intro pop-up

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 00:01

Sorry for the late reply. Well, my deluxe edition contains Life of the party pack, awesome animal hats pack and up all night pack, awards include the never ending world adventures, shine on ambitions, uv light late night, become of ages generation, paws anonymous pets, your name in lights showtime, enchanted Aurora supernatural, whatever the weather seasons, Alma mater university life, Tiki topper Island paradise, time travellers into the future, let there be plumbobs and ultimate freezer bunny award.
There was no Vampire pack so I download it from Skidrow
I do not have city living installed because my data is limited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 09:48

is this even Sims 4 you have installed? Pets, weather? Supernatural? Those things are not included in Sims 4??????? Sounds more like sims 3, I do not know. Never had it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 10:48

Those are digital contents and awards not expansion or game packs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 14:20

Ismailsantali wrote:Those are digital contents and awards not expansion or game packs
Hi yes, though I'm not too sure about the seasons/university part.
Upgrade your gameplay experience with The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade and receive: 
The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content: Features the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.
The Sims 4 Life of the Party Digital Content: Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.
The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content:Features a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off! 
The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack: A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.
The above is what is included in the Deluxe version. I actually have a flaming tiki bar as well but I downloaded the game from here. Unfortunately at this point the only thing I can suggest is for you to use G4TW version instead. You can then remove or delete the EPs/SPS that you do not want after installing everything. However take note of the installation process/order here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 19:38

And where does one get those intriguing sounding goodies?????? Please:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 22:12

Thanks Ageha and I will get back after I install it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 16:16

Ismailsantali wrote:Thanks Ageha and I will get back after I install it
Of course. Take your time and keep me updated.  Smile

@Loonieloose ,
Hmm I'm not too sure if it's already bundled together with the G4TW version or not. I've always had the flaming tiki bar for as long as I can remember. And while my CAS does have animal hats, again, I'm not sure if it's from the 'Deluxe Edition'. You should have the bar as well if I'm not mistaken though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jul 2017, 17:07

So like I got Sims 4 city living and it did not work. Then I went online and saw an info saying for city living and other newer game pack to work, one must have get to work, get together then city living and others before the Vampire game pack works. So I got the latest deluxe edition of the Sims 4 and everything worked out fine. Thanks for your help Ageha. Although is there still a way to play the new game packs of Sims 4 without all the Expansion packs installed at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jul 2017, 14:14

Ismailsantali wrote:So like I got Sims 4 city living and it did not work. Then I went online and saw an info saying for city living and other newer game pack to work, one must have get to work, get together then city living and others before the Vampire game pack works. So I got the latest deluxe edition of the Sims 4 and everything worked out fine. Thanks for your help Ageha.  Although is there still a way to play the new game packs of Sims 4  without all the Expansion packs installed at all?
Hello!

Yes, our version requires every single DLCs to be installed before updating to a newer one. It's an unfortunate thing however to someone who 1) Does not want all DLCs 2) Do not have enough space 3) Have a limit on their internet. You can however 'delete' or 'removed' the DLCs after installing them. You can read it here

You can however play the base game ONLY with the latest update (1.31) -> No DLCs will be installed. (which defeat the purpose really).

Is your game currently running fine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jul 2017, 17:19

Yeah it's working fine except when I try to buy anything in build mode my screen goes blank but the game keeps running and to quit I have to use the windows shortcut key to quit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jul 2017, 17:52

Ismailsantali wrote:Yeah it's working fine except when I try to buy anything in build mode my screen goes blank but the game keeps running and to quit I have to use the windows shortcut key to quit
I see. Is this with your Deluxe version or ours? I'm actually ashamed to say that I JUST found out, literally few minutes ago, that our base game is the Deluxe version as well. Lol. 

For the bug, do you have any mods installed? Also, till what DLC did you install?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jul 2017, 20:05

I have no mods installed and the deluxe version I downloaded has all the packs and almost everything included, well except the new fitness pack. Other that everything is intact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jul 2017, 21:46

I have the same problem. I just downloaded all the expensions packs and it was just working fine. But now I can not get past the welkom screen of the new expensionpacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jul 2017, 14:22

Ismailsantali wrote:I have no mods installed and the deluxe version I downloaded has all the packs and almost everything included, well except the new fitness pack. Other that everything is intact.
I see. I'm not sure if the bug is because you mixed that and ours though? So I can't say much about it. Have you tried running the game with a fresh sims 4 folder? Just move out the one in Documents and start the game. 
Miekoe wrote:I have the same problem. I just downloaded all the expensions packs and it was just working fine. But now I can not get past the welkom screen of the new expensionpacks.
Hi there,

Which expansion did you last installed? Is it Parenthood? Or the new update fitness? Do you have any mods in your game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top