Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freezes on SIms 4 Dining out intro screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freezes on SIms 4 Dining out intro screen Empty Freezes on SIms 4 Dining out intro screen

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2016, 22:31

Hi

I am having a few problems with the game. I downloaded the game and followed all the instructions correctly. I then started playing it and it worked fine. Then for some reason it crashed. When I tried to restart it I got the error "the dynamic libabry ..." error message. I then applied the ultimate fix which I also followed installed correctly.

I then tried to run the game and it would freeze on the diamond loading screen. I then did the following:

- Deleted the game version file
- tried to run it as Administrator
- Renamed the mods folder (which only has one file in it)
- Moved the mods folder

It now loads to the main screen where it tells you about all the additional add on's but when I get to the last one (dining out) and click close the game freezes...

Any ideas anyone?

Back to top Go down

Freezes on SIms 4 Dining out intro screen Empty Re: Freezes on SIms 4 Dining out intro screen

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2016, 10:06

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
did you install The Sims 4 in this order: Base Game -> Get to Work -> Get Together -> Ultimate Fix? Or did you just apply new Ultimate Fix on Base Game?

Back to top Go down

Freezes on SIms 4 Dining out intro screen Empty Re: Freezes on SIms 4 Dining out intro screen

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2016, 11:18

It's a pity that the Hotpatch does not include a complete Bin-folder but just the folder Python and the file RldOrigin.ini
With just a couple of MB extra (46 MB against 13 KB now) the Hotpatch would be a perfect crack-update for those who's crack has been "killed" by anti-virus.
(What you described above as the "dynamic library" problem)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top