Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't edit RldOrigin (language) after Fitness Stuff [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't edit RldOrigin (language) after Fitness Stuff [SOLVED] Empty Can't edit RldOrigin (language) after Fitness Stuff [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 17:38

Hi! I've just downloaded the Fitness Stuff and I wanted to change the language (I'm Czech and my sister refuses to play it in English, unfortunately), but when I tried to change the es_US, it said that I can't edit this file and I should create a new one. When I tried to make it, it hasn't changed anything. Don't you know what to do with that? 

And for all of you who also has an end of the school year today, have great holidays.
M.

Back to top Go down

Can't edit RldOrigin (language) after Fitness Stuff [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't edit RldOrigin (language) after Fitness Stuff [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 18:56

Hi there,

Try to move out the original RldOrigin.ini to desktop OR copy the file and paste it to desktop. Edit the file on the desktop and save it -> Copy the .ini file back to The Sims 4\Game\Bin and run the game as administrator.

Back to top Go down

Can't edit RldOrigin (language) after Fitness Stuff [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't edit RldOrigin (language) after Fitness Stuff [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 18:58

Rightclick on the folder Bin.
Select Properties
Uncheck the read-only box
Click Apply
Click OK

Now change the file RldOrigin.ini and save it
After changing a language always start the game as an administrator.

Should you wish to play in 2 different languages, you in English, your sister in Chech, Copy the complete install folder The Sims 4 to a different location on your computer.
Make a new shortcut from either TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe of that new location on your desktop.
Set to the required language and now you can both play your own game without interfering each other, she in Chech, you in English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 20:58

Thank you very much, both! I've changed the properties and it's finally in Czech ^^
And, Tarac, thanks for the tip, maybe I'll try it someday Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 16:23

Glad to hear you've managed to changed it!
Feel free to open a new topic should you encounter any new problems/bugs.

Cheers! Smile

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top