Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question: Uploading lots in gallery using base game! Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question: Uploading lots in gallery using base game! Please help!  Empty Question: Uploading lots in gallery using base game! Please help!

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 06:26

Hi Question: Uploading lots in gallery using base game! Please help!  Icon_smile I downloaded the sims4 with all the packs but we can't connect to the gallery I was just wondering if I can upload the lots that I made from the pirated version using only the base game or will I have to buy all of the packs? Like for example I used some furnitures from the fitness pack/get to work will I have to buy it to upload the lot?

Just making sure before I purchase the base game

Back to top Go down

Question: Uploading lots in gallery using base game! Please help!  Empty Re: Question: Uploading lots in gallery using base game! Please help!

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 13:24

Yes, that should be possible if you install the legal base game in a different directory than your pirated ones.
When that's succesfully done, both versions use the same The Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts.
So lots made in the pirated version are available in the legal version and can be uploaded.

Beware that lots made in the pirated version that contains elements from expansion packs will loose those elements as soon as used and SAVED in the legal version.

Back to top Go down

Question: Uploading lots in gallery using base game! Please help!  Empty Re: Question: Uploading lots in gallery using base game! Please help!

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jul 2017, 08:39

Tarac wrote:Yes, that should be possible if you install the legal base game in a different directory than your pirated ones.
When that's succesfully done, both versions use the same The Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts.
So lots made in the pirated version are available in the legal version and can be uploaded.

Beware that lots made in the pirated version that contains elements from expansion packs will loose those elements as soon as used and SAVED in the legal version.
but if i don't use the lot and just upload it straight to the gallery will those who download it from the gallery be able to see/use the things I used from the pirated expansion packs? sorry if i ask to many questions just clearing things out before i actually get the game  Why.

Last edited by Riri17 on Fri 14 Jul 2017, 08:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jul 2017, 11:12

I'm not sure about that.
When you start the legal base game you'll get a message about missing contents.
I don't use CC, so can't really comment about it.

Question: Uploading lots in gallery using base game! Please help!  Game-data-incomplete_orig

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Jul 2017, 16:04

Riri17 wrote:but if i don't use the lot and just upload it straight to the gallery will those who download it from the gallery be able to see/use the things I used from the pirated expansion packs? sorry if i ask to many questions just clearing things out before i actually get the game  Why.

Feel free to upload your house to the Gallery, and then post your Origin/creator ID (or send it to one of us through private messaging if you don't want to post it in public). I'll see if the house you uploaded contains the DLC content, next time I start up my own legit TS4. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top