Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Myshuno not showing up in 'manage worlds'.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

San Myshuno not showing up in 'manage worlds'. Empty San Myshuno not showing up in 'manage worlds'.

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jul 2017, 18:02

Hello,
I just installed the game and all the expansions according to your instructions. Everything works except for the San Myshuno world. It doesn't exist in my game. In the main menu though it says that City Living is, indeed, installed.
Could you help me with this?

Back to top Go down

San Myshuno not showing up in 'manage worlds'. Empty Re: San Myshuno not showing up in 'manage worlds'.

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jul 2017, 18:46

Hi,

Try to move out your Sims 4 to Program Files instead OR re-install the City Living DLC again. It's preferred to test the game with a fresh sims 4 folder in Documents as well to see if any mods/CCs or even a corrupted save might be causing this.

Back to top Go down

San Myshuno not showing up in 'manage worlds'. Empty Re: San Myshuno not showing up in 'manage worlds'.

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jul 2017, 20:54

My game is already installed in Program Files and a clean mods and downloads folder didn't help. 
Can I simply reinstall your City Living expansion ONLY or do I have to then follow it up with reinstalling all the expansions that came out afterwards?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jul 2017, 21:33

If you have installed up till Fitness then, you need to re-install City Living -> Vampire -> Parenthood -> Fitness.
ou can backup your current Sims 4 installation folder to say, D Drive, in case you feel like it might 'mess things up'. Simply copy the whole folder (don't move) and paste them to D Drive or an external disk if you prefer.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 Aug 2017, 21:19

Ageha wrote:you can backup your current Sims 4 installation folder to say, D Drive, in case you feel like it might 'mess things up'. 

Even then though, things can mess up due to Windows "file permission system" and "goodwill to make it easy for users". I don't know how common this type of thing is; I myself had it once as well. Sometimes you really have to re-copy those DLC to your TS4 install folder to make missing worlds re-appear again.

Also, @Lilylily, see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top